Pictures of your latest ride

Turtle and AspenMike should have their own thread called “Photos to make you jealous”.

ya, this pic is on a nice country ride from Grainau to Garmisch. so not quite to Partenkirchen, but close. I believe the name of the tall peak is Waxenstein. The tallest peak in Germany is just beyond it, the Zugspitze, at 2962 meters.

Buretto: check you PM, as well as do a search here in RSU, lots of info.

snow! and lots of it

Some pics of the 9-11 inches of snow that fell last night.

my latest ride :
clear of the bin from the wall

and jump straight to table

Just at kent uni with dan a few weeks back

lollo & ghenzo on generoso, the path was unrideable so we had to follow the railway where snow was hard enough…

jealous!

hey sandy,
i´d like too ride with you - shurly once again. :roll_eyes: :smiley:
if you like - just post it also in the german forum.

greez from hamburg
jogi

Not my latest ride (I rode to work today) but here is a shot from the Great Vic Ride, in the Grampians:

Yesterday at the Catalina lookout.

its blurry, but you get the “picture”

Still stand practice during a local 29er path finding expedition. :slight_smile:

Finally got our race photo’s from doing the 94.7 cycle race!!! Thanks to OddWheel Unicycles for makin this all possible!!!

Twins!

These are form last sunday. While not my latest ride, it was my latest ride with a camera along.

More here.

My latest ride took place in my fantasy, sitting at home gazing at my beloved 36er. I had no upds and I broke my speed record. :smiley:

depa.jpg

Riding down the local sledding hill on my Torker 29 in the snow. Bad phone camera pic, but I think it captures it well.

Z

uni_sled_hill.jpg

Very nice.

Really nice drawing :slight_smile:

-Buretto
I put my Muni in a wheel box I got free from my LBS for my trip out here to Boston. I’ve done this several times, but it’s hard to carry esp when it was 66 lbs w/ my 16" too. To avoid a $125 fee I repacked the Muni frame, 16 in pieces and some tools into my carry-on, and replaced them w/ clothes. At 48 pounds it was still hard to carry. I’m gonna get a large wheeled case for the way back and use that from now on. I bet you could fit a 20" completely disasembled and the tire removed in a large cary-on case.

Side note: What’s the largest size wheel that’ll fit in a large wheeled luggage case?

Not very interesting piccies I know…but a major event for me.
Me & my stepson Ryan have only had our Uni’s for a couple of months now and this is the first bit of offroading we’ve done. Managed some good runs on some steepish sections and a good distance on the single track paths through the woods.
Really enjoying this new sport and with more practice will soon be up for a bit more extreme stuff - well Ryan will!

Uni 1.jpg

Uni 2.jpg

Uni 3.jpg

with my elder son:

During a snow ride, on the top of Mount Royal, Montréal, Canada.

It’s now my wallpaper :slight_smile: