Pictures of your latest ride

@corbin: i’m so jealous!! :angry:

@napalm: good luck for the demo and i know thats the right terrain for a kh/schlumpf hub! :smiley:

we did a nice ride yesterday morning, sorry almost no pics, tried my “helm-cam” setup…video will follow soon…

Someone mention unicycle chick magnet? Yeah! I just stand next to it :slight_smile: At the finish of the Chester Challenge with the event organiser. Now where is my prize for finishing… :roll_eyes:

Ahhhhh … she’s a right goodie monocyclism!!!
Good on ya’

squeezed in an early morning ride at a local waterfall

today i did a little photo-tour (but still 1800vertical meters of downhill :smiley: )

on the second pic you can see my country (the whole :p)

i post it in two posts:

Some excellent pictures added in the last few days.
Turtle, I still think you’re mad :wink: Pretty cool to be able to see the entire country in one shot.

Rob

@ rob: actually it’s even more: the whole left side of the river (rhein) is switzerland… :stuck_out_tongue:

@Turtle: some nasty “rat bites” there! What kind of pedals are those, non-pinned? Hmm? So when you say 1800 vertical meters of downhill, does that mean you rode a lift/tram up there? That is so cool to have riding opportunities like that!

i’ve got the aliens (the best muni pedals in my opinion)

after the shower it looks like that:

Love your work.
Extra points for symmetry and definition.

@lunicycle: Isn’t that a little wheel, for you?
@Turtle: Get a job, dude, you have too much uni time.

And the Schlumpf-Factory is just beneath you - or am I wrong?

Wow! that pattern is a work of art. Could be posted in the body-piercing thread :smiley:

Those are awesome pics Osmundo. Looks like Quinn is having a blast. Way to be a great dad and get him out riding.:slight_smile:

i reach with my car three cable cars in 20. minutes, two of them are taking unis with them an there is a descent of 1300 vertical meters.
the third one (the one of the pics from today) doesn’t allow uni’s :angry: so i’ve to pack it in a bag :stuck_out_tongue:

there are also some other nice descents which i can let a bus doing the uphill
(between 500 and 1200 meters).

if i go by car for an hour there are plenty of cable cars: arosa, davos, lenzerheide with descents up to 2000 meters… :smiley:

@hugo: the ride i did today ends right in front of florians home. schlumpf is not a factory, it’s a little workshop in his backyard…

Ok, understood :slight_smile: A tiny factory then :wink:

Could you swing by there and pick up my hub for me? :stuck_out_tongue: Just kidding I just got word it’s shipped! :smiley: Ahh KH24 GUni heaven at last!

Vidcap from this morning.

Why does this picture not surprise me in the slightest?