Pictures of your latest ride continued

I will concede and agree safety wise, I could imagine someone blasting down a hill, familiar, favorite, 20+ and headon coming up or down the hill a dog walker! Worse on muni, you’re slower and they get to aim the attack.

Unicycling in Capoliveri on Elba. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

15 mile total trip. Great day out and the Handle Saddle is the business :star_struck:

11 Likes

Got out for a couple miles with our dog (now my constant unicycling companion), as the sun was setting. Amazing sunset tonight.

10 Likes

My latest 36" ride. 21 km, it was a nice sunny ride. Nor to cold and not to cold, it was perfect.

127mm cranks are long on a 36" wheel but funny if you won’t jump or make Tricks with the big wheel.

7 Likes

One happy schlumpf rider in the pouring rain after a session at a cycle track loop here in Bath

Took the wheels there in the Urban Arrow

Soaking wet but great time!

10 Likes

Got out for a 35K ride, weather a bit iffy, gale winds eventually got there and back.

8 Likes

After a little over a week off as I was in the UK for a wedding, it was great to be back riding again this morning.

10 Likes

If you have three wheels for one man

8 Likes

Moscow night lighting bicycle event

14 Likes

Cloud streets!

14 Likes

That’s some postcard content… And that’s a compliment. :smile:

2 Likes

The Golden (brown) Hills of California. They’re out there mowing to reduce fire danger. In the center left you can just barely see the Stanford dish.

This park has a 3D exhibit which is fun to examine.

6 Likes

Very cool. How’d you get your tire that shade?

It’s dust from the trails. I should post a close up as it makes an interesting pattern on the tire sidewall.

2 Likes

Wow thats nuts. I thought at first it could be dust, but it just seemed so evenly coated AND it didn’t seem to alter the shade of the rim.

Super cool. Thanks for the note.

1 Like

Nice Unicycle and a nice SetUp. What Wheel size is it? 26" ? Mini T-Bar are the best or an Ursli bar.

1 Like

I Love to ride my 29" uni with the Ursli Bar. My 26" has a broken break but I fixed it this week, next week,

6 Likes

I was out riding a little later than normal having dropped my son off at school, but it meant the sun was up so I was able to grab this ‘selfie’

7 Likes

Today’s ride. We have some wildlife in the neighborhood including bears and mountain lions. I did not see the bear today but had to steer clear of its “calling card”.
A couple weeks ago I had a skunk running after me down the road. Luckily it turned off in the the woods before reaching me.

9 Likes