Pictures of your latest ride continued

That’s a cracking photo Jim

1 Like

On my rides I see echidnas, wallabies, brush turkeys and water dragons (large lizards). Nothing that will eat me. Your unicycling sounds dangerous. But then, I don’t see the eastern brown snakes and funnel web spiders that are right next to me in the bush… I think I prefer bears.

Bad quality photo but this was taken at a park where I decided to do some off-roading on my $120 20" “fun” unicycle.

6 Likes

I rode a section of the Sullivan Fire Road to Backbone Trail Loop this morning. Only made it about 3 miles in before turning back around. Those uphill sections were killer, both on me and my water supply. But the downhill was well worth it.

9 Likes

I am blessed to live so close to both the sea & mountains and I love my early morning rides along the beachfront promenade.

This morning I decided it was time to start riding further again so I went for 16ks (10 miles) and really enjoyed it, it’s been a while since I’ve ridden over an hour.

11 Likes

My latest ride. It was great to see all my friends and new people who ride Unicycle.

5 Likes

Howdy Partners, just a friendly how-do from Prescott, Arizona. I’m having a blast on the Nimbus Oracle 29” cruising Downtown And the Rodeo grounds. After a month of familiarizing myself with the contraption, I can actually get some miles in! Downtown Prescott Unicycle run

7 Likes

I was quite taken with how the sun’s rays were peeking out of the clouds by the mountains this morning.

9 Likes

I’ve had a fun afternoon teaching my oldest son’s girlfriend to ride, and it got both my sons to get back on the unis to show off

12 Likes

I take it you do a bit of teaching by the rail on the wall :grinning:

1 Like

I have taught the odd one or two…
:blush:

1 Like

A stunning sunrise this morning…

8 Likes

Last Friday, Saturday and Sunday I participated in the Unicycling 2.0 charity event.
A 5 day, 5 stage ride of approximately 260 km across Belgium.
There were 30 to 50 unicyclists per stage, some riding alone, some riding in a relay system.
Most of the participants could NOT ride a unicycle when signing up for the event.

Tim Desmet gave some demo’s, rode the two final stages and set a new WR for riding on beer bottles: 32.8 meters IIRC.

10 Likes

12 Likes

3 Likes

Great to see I’m not alone in posting such selfies
:blush::+1:

I had one of those follow me around one day

4 Likes

My latest ride this morning was a foggy ride but a nice ride at 7 am this morning.

And I’ve fixed my Unis. All them are waiting for the ride with me :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Nice 11km weekend ride in the rain

As soon as I entered my driveway the sun obviously cleared the sky so time for a picture :blush:

I had a ~3 month break riding the 36" but 3 weeks ago I took it out from the basement and most of my rides since have been on this uni. Also did some experimentation with handlebars a KH T-bar and the M4O Ursli bar. Also tried different cranks. 125mm, 150mm until I settled on 137mm. Seems to suit my cross country riding well and also makes me able to ride a comfortable top speed of ~18km/h (I know that’s not super impressive but I’m not a fast spinner).

Also finally got a nice storage solution for my unis that does not take to much space. Using 3x GS 08 WMB

36"/29"/27.5"

6 Likes

A selfie of another kind…
I like how the streetlights play with my shadow when I’m riding early in the morning and this was the best photo that I managed to get of my shadow racing alongside and ahead of me.

3 Likes