Pictures of your latest ride continued

Wow - the first photo with the partly eclipsed moon mirroring in the quiet water is really cool!
Best regards,
Sanne

1 Like

Thanks, that’s the effect I was going for, but sadly was limited by the camera on my phone.

The opposite tonight, full moon above the river makes it look double.

Also, my camera did the image no justice at all, it looked 10 times better to the eye.

4 Likes

Great photo

I love the aesthetics of this one.

1 Like

What’s that light?

There’s a concrete recycling plant around there, it could be their lights. It’s a beautiful stretch of river, but rather noisy.

1 Park Rd

1 Like

A rather different view of the moon this morning…

7 Likes

Today I’m Not “2” tired, I’m 15 tired! While consolidating space in my shop today I didn’t realize how many extra tires I have… and this doesn’t include the tires that are already on all of my unicycles! I’d gladly trade all of them in for one brand new T monster. :grinning:

8 Likes

So, how good are you at hula hoop?

1 Like

It is a ghost rolling downhill on his/her unicycle, feet in the air (you just see one foot) - A big ghost

1 Like

Did a 10 mile ride on my 26er this morning along the beach front and was chuffed when the sun finally popped up so I could get this selfie :blush:

6 Likes

PART 1

I just got home to Norway after 3 weeks in the US. I stayed with Tim (@timoteusmunk) whom I met through this forum 10 years ago. In the pictures is also Ilan and Lance (@LanceB) whom I met through Tim. Pictures are from Kenneth Hahn Park LA, Sullivan Canyon LA, Moab UT, Hollywood LA, Redondo Beach LA. Thanks to Lance for organizing the trip to Moab.

18 Likes

Some double posting go on there @UniMyra but no matter. They were great pictures, so happy to see them twice! :laughing:

Quite jealous though, it looks like you had a fantastic time. Don’t forget your friends here in Norway though, we should go out for a ride again soon (perhaps when my knees recover a bit).

P.S. Which unicycle(s) did you bring with you or did you just borrow stuff while you were out there?

PART 2

I just got home to Norway after 3 weeks in the US. I stayed with Tim (@timoteusmunk) whom I met through this forum 10 years ago. In the pictures is also Ilan and Lance (@LanceB) whom I met through Tim. Pictures are from Kenneth Hahn Park LA, Sullivan Canyon LA, Moab UT, Hollywood LA, Redondo Beach LA. Thanks to Lance for organizing the trip to Moab.

14 Likes

I borrowed unicycles, 26" and 36"

That looks like a good way to spend your time.

It’s inspiring me for today. I got my new wheel all laced up and just need to true it. I want to try and get a ride in before the end of the day if possible.

2 Likes

It was a great time in Moab! Thanks for posting the photos! :relaxed::+1:

3 Likes

“Smile” :grin:

6 Likes

I couldn’t resist taking a pic of this sunrise over the Hottentots Holland mountains out here, it made for a great ride.

My KH 26er with my car in the background

6 Likes