Pictures of your latest ride continued

Today was perfect unicycling weather. About 21 degrees, a cool breeze and sunshine. I did a 30km long tour with my Fatty through all the beautiful forests on the ridge of Lake Constance. At the end I crowned my tour with a good meal in a country restaurant. Of course, a dessert with local strawberries could not be missing :slight_smile:
The photo was taken shortly before the finish (see position map)

13 Likes

Missing one unicycle in this photo. We had a total of six riders for a WNC MUni weekend. It will be cinco de Mayo weekend next year for anyone interested

13 Likes

Occasionally I get to ride a bit later in the morning after I’ve dropped my lad at school and this morning that allowed for some lovely views of the local mountains by the sea. The mountain in the backdrop here is quite a well known mountain :wink:

Another selfie

11 Likes

A little ride in a small village where I lived for 4 years about 10 years ago. I like this place.

A nice surprise before the ride. Someone broke my mirror… Again. But I don’t really care as long as it can be fixed with tape. :smile:

The 13th-century church of the village.

The river crossing the village.

A photo from the trail I took.

Donkeys with dreadlocks from my province.

15 Likes

Did a little cycle packing over the weekend in western NC.

15 Likes

Here is a little crossposted image

4 Likes

I went on a medium 40km ride and… well I couldn’t not post this pic.

15 Likes

Ok, I think you are going to talk about this frame because if there was a previous discussion I missed it! :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m with @ruari, I’m intrigued by the frame and missed any previous discussion about it.

1 Like

Add me as a third!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: My custom travel frame

It’s such an interesting setup that it could have its own topic. Are you guys OK if I move this message to a new topic named “my custom travel frame” or something like that?

6 Likes

I say, do it!

1 Like

No problem, seems like a good idea

1 Like

Done!

3 Likes

My wife ran with our dog last night, and I tried to keep up, which allowed me to fight the wind by myself. Turned out to be a beautiful evening to ride. I would have asked her to take the photo, but she and the dog were way ahead of me during the non-water photo, and behind me at the water photo.

8 Likes

So after a failed attempt at my 2nd Unipacking trip in May due to heat and a first attempt with not the best gear in October, I got in my first night of stealth camping. Wasn’t a long trip, only 15 km or so away from home, but I was able to get a lovely view of the sunset and sunrise and test out my new gear loadout.

I’ve got my pack down to 15lbs for a lighter load and 20 for an overnight with a bit more food and water needed.

This was also my first touring type ride on my newly built 29" wheel as well. She rides so well and I honestly couldn’t be happy with the final result.

10 Likes

St. Agnes Beacon, Cornwall, UK. 2nd June

7 Likes

A compilation of a ride my daughter and I did a few days ago. We were filming with an iPhone and I deleted the original audio because it was mostly my post COVID wheezing.iCloud

3 Likes

Do you live in Cornwall.