Photo of the Year - MUNI

MUNI: Vote for the best ‘The Photo of the Year’ photo! Below are five photos that received the most response this year. Vote by commenting 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 (1 - snow, 2 - Arizona, 3 - Mad4One, 4 - snowy mountains, 5 - mountains. Out of five photos, three will remain for a final poll-vote. The winner gets a free gift package from MUNI International. Vote now! :smile: :uni:

4 I’ll always vote for snowy mountains…

1 Like

5, as 1,2 and 3 only show closeup action photos where you can’t see how steep or big the environment is. :wink:

1 Like

For me, #3 is the best. Great composition, action and background.

1 Like

#2 Arizona

Three was a close second but the look of intense concentration captured in #2 is so cool

1 Like

3, Marco (@MAD4ONE ) is a good photographer.

@Cedar: Why haven’t you just add a poll? Then you would not have to count by hand. I can add it to your post if you like to, but then the ones that have already voted will have to vote again.

1 Like

#5 is the one I like the most.

1 Like

@Eric_aus_Chemnitz Thank you for the suggestion! I didn’t realize there was a poll option on this site. I have all the votes counted from Facebook, and I’ll count these, but I’ll for sure make a poll next time. Thank you for letting me know that the option is available!

1 Like

3 for sure

1 Like

Number 3 gets my vote.

1 Like

For some reason, level pedals always look posed to me.

#2 shows engagement. It gets my vote.

1 Like

It is a picture getting ready to tell a story.

2 Likes

#2 for me
#3 is a close 2nd.

1 Like

5 aussi pour la prise de photo en paysage

2 Likes

Thank you for your votes! The votes were counted from Facebook and Unicyclist.com, and there are three photos that remain. To vote, comment 1 - (Arizona), 2 - (Mad4One), or 3 - (Mountains). Thank you! :smile: :uni:

1 Like

1 arizona

1 Like

3 - Mountains

1 Like

2 - Mad4One

1 Like

#1 - (Arizona)

2 Likes

1 (Arizona)

2 Likes