philly uni meet

I would like to meet at 34th and Walnut, in the heart of the University of Penn campus, at 1:00 Saturday. BoojiBoy, is there any chance you could pick us up? We could ride over there but we’d be tired. If you can help us out give me a ring 215 779 8516.

Everyone else…call me with questions and whatnot.

Great, I still can’t go to the ride at Penn. Don’t forget there is the Muni near my place. I gave a few people directions already it will be at 5 o’ clock, and we will be meeting at the scout house, at wigard and henry avenue. (When you get to Wigard make a right down a dirt rode and soon you will see the scout house. Email mail me for anymore questions.

my mom wants to know

1.have you guys riden the in the past if so how many times
2.Do you get kicked out
3.how long are you planing to ride

Can’t answer that sorry. But if you go would you be able to give nick and kev a ride to where we are doing the Muni at 5?

i think im taking the train there so no

OH really that stinks soo bad.

i know

Well I’ve got directions so I’ll be there. I’ll have my car down there, but I don’t think I’ll really be able to help out with rides that much considering I’ll have two unicycles already in my car. I could probably fit one other person. If we have another car I could at least help out. Or we could just ride to the muni :D.

GREAT, you got directions to the Muni aswell. You could ride to the muni but its kinda far for that. That would be great if you could give atleast 1 more person a ride. Send me an email for a little more info.

Cegli - where in the poconos are you from? I have a lakehouse up near Milford PA in Pike county.

I could give someone a ride. I’ve never driven downtown before, so if someone can either give me directions, or needs a ride and can double as navigator, that would rock.

So who wants a ride? Who knows exactly how to get there?

I gave shodowuni directions, and he probably has the best idea. So I would suggest giving him a ride, if you can also if Theobieone in your car, then that would be great.

I have google map directions too so I should be able to stumble my way there if need be. Sounds like we might have a pretty good turn out tomorrow, huh?

I would very much like a ride. Please call me in the morning if you ca give me one. I won’t be up to check this.

Yeah hopefully, just try to fit as many people in the car as possible so you can get them all up to the MUni ride! Hopefully those directions are accurat enough.

Well, Let me be the first to say, that was freakin’ awesome! :smiley:

Yeah, I’ll second that. Good meal we had too huh?

next time i’m bringing more than just water. That just wasn’t healthy. Amazingly enough though, I woke up feeling fine. Found 10 different bug bites on my arms and butt though…weird

Yeah it was, I see you finally made it home.

Same here, I got some bug bites also.