philly uni meet

I will talk to obie and shadowuni, unicyclepa do you have an AIM screen name, or a MSN messenger screen name?

LEET US RIDE AT PENN… Call me for meeting details 215 779 8516 nukkkkkkas.

Fabolous idea, i shall call you in the near future!

my aim is the1wheelwonder1

Okay I called Obie, he said on saturday anytime is fine for him, so pick a time.

Ahh man it sounds like I can’t go!! My dad won’t let me for some reason. Whatever I’d probably be able to ride if you came out to where i live. Theres a nice Muni spot by my place.

ok sounds good. i am off saturday, so i will be riding anyway. tell me where you wanna ride exactly and what time and ill be there.

you have to tell me the best meating place where do you guys normaly ride?

Then after you guys ride in the city, you can come out to the trails near my place, and we can go muni riding, i already think unicyclepa is coming, it will be at 5. Email me if you want directions.

ok so here it is

UOP at 1:00 pm than off to mercyme’s for some muni
whos in?

at 5 ( don’t forget that)

Hey guys, I’m a Poconoian but I might be interested in coming down. I usually ride trials (I’m not great) but I finally have a nice Onza Muni coming on Friday. If I come down for some riding you guys probably won’t completely kill me in riding skill, right :D? I’m at least competent enough to rolling hop over small obsticles and stuff, so hopefully thats enough.

well we probly are alot beter (jk) but thats what its all about. rideing with people beter than makes you beter. i hope to see you there

Cool would you be coming for the muni as well, which is after the city ride. Email mail me for directions.

Yeah definently, what will you guys be doing before the Muni? Would it be trials/freestyle or are you just riding around? I’ll be up for whatever. I guess I’ll give you an email for directions.

I think its trials/street riding, you will have to ask them.

sounds

!!!

where exactly shoud we meat like on the campus i asume is kinda big

so dose that mean youe comeing

The best thing to do is give Obie a ring his number is in this thread but here it is again 215-779-8516.

Your still up for the muni right unicyclepa.

Hey I got saturday off, I’d be down with some riding. Anyone want to carpool? I live in St. Davids/Villanova/Radnor area. IM me at skawabungadude