OUT the Game (Super Beginner) - Any Style

It’s normally the first person who films and posts it :slight_smile: And btw, I don’t want to join I was just telling you :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd51Ro3Cflo

Trick: The kick up or any other creative way of getting on the unicycle and riding. You can use your hands and hold onto the unicycle. You can run and jump on. It just has to be something different than the usual way of getting on and riding. Show us what you’ve got!

_ _ _ Trialfreak
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek
_ _ _ Dane M
_ _ _ aarons

great :slight_smile: I’ve always wanted to learn kickup mount. Pity I’ve just came back from small practise. Then the training will wait for tommorow :slight_smile:
Is the deadline the same time Sunday next week?

Nice, I already can do it, but I’m not consistent. Perfecto!!

I’d like to play. Deadline next Sunday right?

_ _ _ Trialfreak
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek
_ _ _ Dane M
_ _ _ aarons
_ _ _ Hack

Yup! I’m glad everyone likes the trick.

Here’s mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLKB7_kEjz8

_ _ _ Trialfreak(landed)[sets next]
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy*(set)
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek
_ _ _ Dane M
_ _ _ aarons
_ _ _ Hack

Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPUbwRWhw30

_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy*(set)
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek
_ _ _ Dane M
_ _ _ aarons
_ _ _ Hack(landed)

Here’s a 180 jump mount. I’m trying the night vision setting on my camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvXSRC9yTw

When I saw “super beginner” I thought that described me pretty well. But the first trick being a kick up mount is a looooong way off. So I guess that would make me a mega-ultra-super beginner :wink: I am at least a year from OUT The Game, even at the super beginner level.
Nice mount though headcamguy! And the other stuff you did was very cool too. I have never put my saddle that low before - wonder if I could even ride at all??

What do “hop for 30 seconds without falling” or “hop up 6 inches” or “idle 5 times” or “3 tight figure 8’s in a row” count as? (these are the kind of things I could try with some chance of success!) I guess these are just basic riding skills and not yet in the realm of tricks. :smiley: I really am a long way from OUT The Game! Oh well. I will check back often and see everyone’s progress. It will be a good motivator! I have seen the kickup mount a few times but still don’t get how to do it so I will watch these videos several times to see if I can figure it out. I really like the repetition and the angles on Hack’s video - Thanks!

It’s always hard to define the level. This one is called Super Beginner just because the one called Beginner have pretty advanced tricks :wink:
NotSoYoungOne don’t give up that early. Maybe next trick will be easier for you. It takes at least three rounds to be OUT of this game :slight_smile: And by the way there are probably quite a lot of people who can hop and ride well, but still cannot idle :wink:
After a few days of almost spring we got a snowfall today so we’ll see how it will be with my training. Hope to get it by sunday anyway.

I know. The learning curve is so high for these games. It has been a year, and I’m finally a super beginner. My problem is that I’ve never learned a new trick in a week. If someone sets a trick I can’t already do, I’m in trouble.

Thanks Vookash :slight_smile: Can I still join the game? If so, add me to the list and I will give it a try!

Kick up mount is actually not hard, it looks hard though. And it doesn’t have to be a kick-up, he said just do a mount other than a normal mount, something creative.

I’ve been able to ride for probably a little over a week now, and when he posted the trick on Sunday, I landed it a couple times on Monday. It’s not that hard of a trick. What I did to learn was i got right in front of this 2-pole structure thing in my house(anything to hold onto would work) and got the unicycle in the kick up position, then grabbed the thing with both my hands, and tried to do it. It took a while, but eventually I could do it while holding on with both hands. Then I took one hand off which, naturally, made it harder, and practiced like that. I actually went to trying it without holding on at all before I could do it solidly every time with one hand. I landed it a few times Monday, but now I can do it almost every time.

Haha this is why I waited until someone else posted something, so I wouldn’t have to set. :smiley: I don’t know any tricks at all. Haha. Besides regular hopping and a small drop I have in my house.

Hope it helps!

Yeah NotSoYoungOne, hang in there. :slight_smile:

That would be me. :smiley:

Lol, for me the mount seems easier than the “Hop for 30 seconds withput falling” trick, i suck at maintaining balance when jumping.

I can’t believe there were not a super begginer game before this thread. The learning curve of people who are super begginer is really fast. With a lot of practice and having fun while ridding any of us can progress to begginer/medium in a blink of an eye

I was trying the kick up mount yesterday and i landed it just once on like 30 attempts, today got like 5 in 20 attempts. Is not that hard at all, Im working hard on that mount to upload the video before sunday

You’re right. I had never really tried hard to learn it until tonight. It only took about 20 minutes.

You guys rock. Thanks for the encouragement! I’m in :sunglasses:

_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy*(set)
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek
_ _ _ Dane M
_ _ _ aarons
_ _ _ Hack(landed)
_ _ _ NSYO

Sweet!

There were some… there was another thread which featured at least one full game, then we had a couple of rounds ended by winter coming in.