OUT the Game (Super Beginner) - Any Style

The other thread was getting full so here is a new OUT game for super beginners. All styles including flat, street, freestyle, trials, etc. Should we limit the skills to certain skill levels on the 1 to 10 scale?

Let me know if you want to play.

Josh

well, I dare you to find someone more beginner than me, considering the fact that I still can’t even break 5 revs, but, count me in. no making fun though >:|

p.s. is there a thread with rules to all these uni games? the only game I ever played as a kid was s.k.a.t.e

its even like skate but only with the letters OUT and you have more time
and im in too

sounds good to me. is the webcam in my mac good enough quality for this?

Sure. That is fine. Julia B had a great suggestion. She suggested that if most people think a trick is too difficult than a new trick will be established or the trick will be modified. I think we should go with that.

Josh

shrug whatever you guys want. it won’t make a difference to me anyhow, I likely won’t be able to land any of the tricks unless someone sets “slam a pedal into your shin”, “fall on your ass”, or my best trick, “destroy any chance of having children”.

Okay. Here is the list. Add your name to the list if you are in. We’ll start when we have a few more people.

_ _ _ Trialfreak
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy

I’d want to join :)!

People who were out of previous game are also allowed to join?
If so, count me in!

Great! Here’s the list so far.

_ _ _ Trialfreak
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek

but i think it is better that this is repealed when only 2 or 3 players are in

I agree. Should we start the game now or wait?

let us wait till sunday i think and someone could upload the first trick sunday at 3 o’clock and thats the deadline then. who sets first?

damn, that sucks. my weekends I spend alone at work with a unicycle, but during the week I am at school all day and my uni fun is restricted to my extremely small apartment. this means that weekends are for trying new things without the fear of breaking stuff, and weekdays are for learning to balance. I will probably be earning my letters pretty fast here :slight_smile: any idea what kind of things I can expect to me doing?

I know a 720 won’t be on the menu, but what sorts of things should I expect and maybe train for this weekend? For me, “mount unicycle, ride ten feet without falling” is a pretty advanced trick I may not land, but “hop around like it is a pogo stick” is pretty easy :slight_smile:

It is hard to tell. I wouldn’t put myself in the super beginner category, but the beginner category on here is way too advanced in my opinion. I do need to learn some basic tricks, so this will be great. I will let the anyone start. If someone hasn’t posted by Sunday, I will. However, they are expecting rain here all weekend.

I’d be up for this, I am missing some basic skills like idling well, 1 foot riding, 1ft idling, tight figure-eights.

_ _ _ Trialfreak
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek
_ _ _ Dane M

Great! Anyone want to set? Otherwise, I will set by Sunday.

Ooo! Can I play?
I’ll have to figure out how to get video from my camera to the internets.

_ _ _ Trialfreak
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek
_ _ _ Dane M
_ _ _ aarons

Video to come soon.

Can someone remind me how we determine the next person who sets?

_ _ _ Trialfreak
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek
_ _ _ Dane M
_ _ _ aarons