** Out-the-game-street**

lol thanks

but my adio are a little bit cooler…haha^^

nah mine are way cooler :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine pwn the crap outta both of yours.:wink: I’ll have my clip up in a little bit.

edit: Too bad I can’t wear my nice blue shoes while riding unicycle.

no your shoes are gay

Ya, I’m gonna epic fail this. I should make Out the Game-old school/big street :sunglasses: lol

I got an O.

can I join in? i need to ride more.

…I disagree…:wink:

okay, well here’s my clip.

is it to late for me to join? sorry i didn’t realize we had to sign up before it started… thanks

at the moment i dont have palletts i will do it from a small wall

I guess so, 'cause the only thing you’ll miss is one day to film the clip.

Until we go to the second round, everybody can join… there’s no problem!

since i did the trick right after the person who set the trick, do i set a new trick for next week?

yes but you have to wait until the time for this trick has run out then you have 3 days to upload your trick

The Out Game website is ready!

Say WOHOOO!

VodPod finally solved the bug I found (THANKS VODPOD!), and it’s now working…

How it works? SIMPLE!

Just create an account on www.vodpod.com! Please use your real name, that helps a lot!

What’s vodpod? An embeding website… You can put videos from many different sites… So you’ll be able to upload videos on Vimeo, YouTube, Dailymotion or any others and after post on VodPod…

After you create an account you’ll got to the game page, watch the last video (The one in the center) and click on Add Video…

You’ll see this:

In there you’ll paste the EMBED CODE, not the link of the video… All broadcastings websites have it… On vimeo, theres a link on the video screen, youtube have it on the side bar…

You’ll click preview after that!.. In the following screen you’ll have to Login, and after there’ll be a Name, Description and tags fields…

Will look like that:

In there you fill the description with the trick name and details like 5 set or 1 meter. In the Name field, you’ll put:

Round X - Trick X - Name

Round this is the first one. We’re in the first trick, the next trick will be trick 2… And your name!.. Easy!

You click sabe and the video will be submited. The first video of each rider I have to accept, but after the videos will be online just after you click on save!

Soon uni-games.com will have an interface, for now the link is:
http://out.uni-games.com/

I’m uploading right now the first videos… So once you make yours, upload in there…

Soon I will make a interface for uni-games.com, with more games in portals like that… Also with improved design ;)!

I hope it help!

Bye!

Sorry for the horible quality… used a cell phone. I wasn’t expecting to land it 5th try :slight_smile: so I left my camera at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuHnLcOxN-U

Already online on the website Any!

Thanks. Nice to see you have video’s in order too. People won’t get confused of who landed the trick after it was set 1st.

On site though it says “3 pallets” instead of 4, might be slightly confusing.

Thanks! My error! I will correct that right now!

I can’t accept the video you guys add cause I’m with another bug, so I’m adding when you post here! Keep posting here, but already create an account on vodpod :wink:

Bye!

if an acount on vodpod but i don`t understand how to get to the uni site