OT:MSN Messenger

hey everyone. this doesnt have a whole lot to do with unicycling, but does anyone use msn messenger? i have had the pleasure of talking to dan heaton on msn and i enjoy live talking rather than threads. anyways, if you do, then you can add me at kevin_mcmullin(at)hotmail(dot)com. so see ya, kevin

Kevin,

That’s a great idea. I’ve added you to my list. My address (which I only use for msn) is andrew_carter_@hotmail.com.

Andrew

Meh… may as well get in on this. Good to have a “Unicycling” group in my IM client.

MSN: e_chiasson at hotmail.com

Later,
Eli.

Yo,
My address is magicman008@hotmail.com

I started a thread on the same topic not too long ago. There was a few people replyed. Click Here

Joe,

I’m scared. The last time I responded to one of these, I ended up with Bagpiperboy talking at me on a regular basis! Eeeek! :wink:

philhimsworth@hotmail.com (only for messenger; any email there gets blocked)

Phil

dekoekkoeks5 at msn dot com

how about mine

I know tugboat already has mine but here it is any way.

justin_kozy@hotmail.com

I’m at joemclean@tiscali.co.uk - IM and email

see ya there

you could’ve told me you didn’t like my company…
bagpiperboy711@hotmail.com

-Jonathan Ware-
same thing, all my emails get blocked

Check your PMs, you smiley-missing person… :slight_smile:

Incidentally a really rather useful add-on to MSN messenger is Messenger Plus!, available from here: http://www.msgplus.net/.

It’s all sorts off little additions to Messenger that make it that little bit nicer, such as personalised away messages, logging and getting rid of that silly credit card warning at the top of every conversation.

Most handy.

Phil

manic_mark@hotmail.com

Hey,

This is an awesome idea tugboat.
My e-mail is adams_logan@hotmail.com

catcher145@hotmail.com

Feel Free to talk to me anytime.

Scott

here’s mine: uniboyca@hotmail.com

onlyonewheel@unicyclist.com

E-mail and MSN

Tuba_avenger@hotmail.com

spokelerlarue

Jonnyd19@hotmail.com

Feel Free

what the hey…

I think I wil give into peer pressure and give my MSS messenger email address as well.

stevesme@hotmail.com

Is that not an ingenius name? I mean, how original is that?
Anyway, don’t send me any forwards threatening to make my nonexistent love life go to crap if i dont send them to 223458 people. So there. You got beef? I’ll mess you up.

I usually use johnb647, h0t mail

joerowing@hotmail.con err .com even :slight_smile: