O-vet Vetter dan vetheid B)

checks his email and gets sticky fingers

shrugs

Voelen jullie je nog wel lekker?
(Some kind of disease in the head)

Is that why you’re speaking gibberish?

i think you may be on to something.

a disease of the language controlling area of the brain, just south of the hippoputumas/campus.

if you break up the word disease you get dis-ease, does this mean something that one is having trouble doing?

Maybe he ate his Corpus Collosum for Easter by mistake.

Disease means when you sneeze people start covering their faces and looking away uneasy. That’s when you mention what you doctor said, i.e. most people’s chances of surving this are quite high. Then you can make bets with yourself as to who’ll break the window first.

hehe, my doctor is Indian. I cannot understand him at all, that is the only reason i still have to go to the doctors with my mum. she’s got the knack.

You should learn some Indian and surprise him next time you see him.

Just choose the right moment, you don’t want him doing a somersault when he’s got a needle in your bum.

How do you know about those?

l will learn how to say, “please dont somersault with a needle in my bottom Mr doctor.”

That might do the trick.

How old is he?

old enough to have a few grays, yet not old enough to be my grandfather.

A friend of mine is younger than me and he’s got a patch of grey hair at the back of his head.

He’s not super-sad or anyting.

he he. that is the neatest :slight_smile: i want to view it.

It’s really not that big, you wouldn’t normally notice it.

I’ll ask him if I can take a picture.

just imagine; and here is a picture of my friends small grey spot, he is not sad about it at all.

Disclaimer: picture taken with full consent of person(s)

I’d then print it in a big format, go to somebody’s house, wait till everyone happens to be out of the room, hang it on the wall and leave.

Wouldn’t that come as a surprise?

more of a surprise than most things, although not as a surprise as maybe knocking out the wall and replacing it with honey comb…

i need to go make my bed. goodmorrow!

While you’re going, can I stand and watch?

sure go for it. i didn’t put on a doona cover :o

But everything else is there… Like pillows and stuff. i slept real good and log like.

As chance(or timezones) would have it, I also just woke up.

You guys should get MSN :wink: