O-vet Vetter dan vetheid B)

Probably he’s got a whole network of cats distributed across Tasmania and your cat is in charge of them. He was just instructing it as what their next move is. The cat said nothing, because it has no questions and all is understood.

Or, maybe, you dad tried the apple trick and was sharing his feelings with the cat - someone who won’t laugh.

i am a little worried about my cat actually. It watched me in the shower yesterday morning and then when ever i looked at it it pretended to be really interested in a squeeky shark. There is something fishy going on there…

Dad has showed me that apple trick, it is not youtube worthy.

I bet the cat was evaluating your fitness for the apple trick. You better watch your back from now on. There’s something sly going on.

i shall take your advice and be advised, my back is watched.

as for the sly goings on, luckily i have a ‘sly swat’…

As long as it’s not used against you…

if that day ever comes Ivan…
if that day ever comes…

Oh right, plan B.

Good thinking!

PLan B alright.

although i am not sure how ‘good thinking’ that is.
If plan A was thunk by the same thinker as plan B one would presume he or she placed the plans in order of most likely not to fuck up, if A did not work, what chance does B have?

oops, sorry bout the language…

It’s okay, noone speaks dutch that well.

I guess plan B would be an alternative to plan A and would possibly go about things differently than plan A and so have different advantages/disadvantages.

It’s also a second chance and a hope. You always need hope.

it seems intelligent enough to combine both into a brilliant uber master A/B plan

The cat, you mean? I bet it’s more intelligent than any of us can ever imagine. Just ask it nicely and it’ll tell you.

Maybe your dad needed help or advice with something, that’s why he was talking to it at such a great length.

My cat keeps getting out and running around every which way, this normally results in a squashed cat :frowning:

my friends cat was into the bomb building busininess, he is currently building a nuculear one under the house, he is constantly taking materials under there :slight_smile:

My dad talks to the dogs to…

Squashed cat = no good. Have you thought about tying its paws together? I bet it could still jump around, but probably not as much and not as far.

Nuclear bomb = big kaboom. I suggest you start moving out before they begin testing it.

Your dad is a hero.

Thankyou i shall tell father you said that :slight_smile:

I just got dad to talk to my cat, now he doesn’t go outside at all.

as for the nuculear bomb, i consider myself safe, i know the cat making it… no aposable thumbs at all! not a chance in flicking the detonation switch.

They might make one of those big yellow buttons with a smiley face on it that you push with your nose. Then you’ll be in trouble(or not anymore).

a smiley face? i shall have to press that one myself :stuck_out_tongue:

consequences are nothing when one gets to push smiley buttons with there nose.

I meant one of these ones - :slight_smile:

And it has to be drawn on a giant button on the ceiling.

hmm, i shall get to it;

gets to it

Damn, I can’t think of anything witty/whimsical/amusing to post.

oh dear, that is a first.

goes to lunchbox and peels of 1st place sticker

emails it to Ivan