NUTS #5 - 7th & 8th July - Manchester

I’m waiting to hear back from sponsor about going to Nass if i can go Nass I will because it looks so good, but if not i suppose Nuts is a potential such a trek though, ill look into a coach on friday night and coach back sunday day time, i would need some sofa space though from one of your kind northern hearts xxxxx

Do we have a time sorted then to meet at picadilly train station???

James

who’s up for a nuts in Amsterdam!? :wink: that sounds like a good plan to me!!

BTW Andy, like kit said if i’m off all summer, so if you would like to meet up and do a bit riding in Manchester, or if you fancy Muni, there’s lots of that round here too :slight_smile: but ether way i’m up for doing lots of riding all summer!

p.s. i’ve done some new t-shirts, i’ve done one of me doing stand up ww, one of leo, and i’m working on one of cath on her nimbus. I will put them all on my site soon, and a link off here.

anyway see you all soon.

pete

I hope you make me look skinny :smiley:

Have fun.

Hey Cathy, you coming this weekend?

Pete, me and my mates looked into staying a night over there. If you booked up now, it was going to be £89. this included the ferry, bus to/from amsterdam, the hotel, and breakfast!

I’m very interested…

Joe,

Unfortunately not.

I have my first ever paid unicycle gig (although I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do and hope no one is expecting anything fancy) so I’m going to do that instead.

Any plans for meeting up with the distance riders who are doing the Manchester to Blackpool ride on Saturday?

Hey guys, could we all agree on a time to start?? 10 was a bit early for Tom so a bit later and then would wouldn’t get caught up in everyone going to work and have to pay the extra fair on the trains
Nice one guys.

Shall we say eleven? Anyone arriving later can ring one of us. Give me a shout if you need my number.

11 sounds good bye bye

11 is good, and more leisurely I do believe :slight_smile:

Think im pretty much all packed… just goin to get the wetsuit out the wardrobe now :slight_smile:

Kit mate, Ive just thought the plane tickets havnt come yet… going to see if I can get email confirmation!

Joe,

Is it not a reference number jobby?

Which airline was it again?

alas, its under control matey!

Rang the travel agent, and they put me on a website (viewtrip.com) and I printed out the referance from there :slight_smile:

Just finished work, so going to empty car, gotta go get some last minute shopping/packin done, then see ‘wor lass’ tonight… then at last, I will be clear for take off… (after I’ve rang Barcley Card, as I’ve forgotten my PIN!)

And Ive just got loads of funny voices for my TomTom aswell, so should make the drive abit more exciting :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,

I wish I could’ve come, how did this go?

Yeah i saw you guys near urbis, wish i would have known i would have loved to come down and join in, is tere anything like this happening in the future?

hey, im intrested to hear how this went aslwell!

this went good

there was lots of fun and things

oh and there should be a good video poping up soon

bye bye

yeah, it went well, although Kit popped his tube, then Petes. Managed to patch it after a bit :slight_smile:
Some good riding, and nice places to ride and chill.

There wasn’t a huge turn out, but it was a nice social little ride. Visited the Chinese bakers, and Pete ate a tube of Wasabi. Needless to say he was bad for the rest of the day… and Sunday for that matter.

Sunday, Kit, Pete, James and I went to Groyt Valley, and had a play around on an old ruin for abit, until I popped my tube! 3 tubes in 2 days! It was good none the less.

No plans as yet for the next NUTS, I dont think… in the UK anyways.
Watch this space for NUTS - Amsterdam though!

Joe,

Now there’s a NUTS I would make, dodgy motor or whut!

T.

Oh Joe speaking of the wusabu thing have you managed to get it on youtube yet ? That would be pretty funny to watch again, twas class. Great ride guys even if we did get a bit lost lol, and added another 2 uni’s to Kits gravyard at home.
Nice one guys.
Matt

Good stuff Tom, its deffo not one to miss! :wink:

Matt, im in Copenhagen at the moment, and when I get back in going to Lucas’, and Ill be back the end of the month - ill post th video up then :slight_smile:

Take it easy,

Joe