NUTS #5 - 7th & 8th July - Manchester

Did someone say something about Muni on the Sunday?

I’ll see if Mark’s up for dropping us in his van somewhere again. Did we ride back to Macc last time?

I’m not too sure how many sofas I’ll have this time round as my sister’s back from uni I think then. I s’pose I could always put a tent in the garden or something. Where there’s a will…

On the Saturday night there’s a pretty good Breakbeat night on in Manchester if anyone’s interested. Evil Nine are playing… Though going out a-dancing might be a bit detrimental to Muni on Sunday.

Sounds great!

Night out in Manchester sounds like fun too. Whats this about Muni on sunday? :roll_eyes:

Joe,

I would love to come (and positively absolutely will come to a NUTs eventually, and I will buy a t shirt and wear it on the day) BUT July 7th - it’s my first paid unicyling gig.

Imagine that. Some fool is going to pay me to unicyle. (This closely follows my first paid juggling gig a couple of weeks ago). Well, exciting for me, but I can’t help thinking that fools and their money are easily parted. :smiley:

i think youll find ill be there!

bye bye

i do love nuts.

I should be able to make it on the saturday.

James

Nice one James, Dale.

I had a thought… Wont this be N.U.T.S. 4… We had manchester then Newcastle then Sheffield making three yes/no?

its goin to be a great turn out!
Hope the shity weather sorts its self out like!

And yeah, this is possibly NUTs 4, as the last planned one didnt happen did it? I know I was at the Manchester and Newcastle ones… hum…

Also Cathy mentioned tshirts. Anyone got one, or got them sorted?

Joe,

I’ll probably try and head in on the Saturday with Dale, although I can’t ride too well…I hope I’ll be able to get some killer photos!

Hey Guys.

I should be able to catch the train down again like last time. Kit said he had a few new places that we could go to. But there were some pretty good places last time that I reacon we should hit again. Mainly that Chinese Bakery. But if people know their way around the tis all good.

Matt

ROCK ON! :sunglasses:

Amsterdam this coming weekend, NUTS the week after, then FLUCK.

I’m so excited… im goin for a dance in the street :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,

Nooooooooeeees!

I’m going absaeling on the 7th!
Laaame.
It’s been ages since I went to a NUTS as well (i’ve been out of it for ages with exams).

Make it the next weekend :wink: (hehe, cheeky!!!)

I’d definately be up for some trialsing and perhaps even muni-ing (on my 20" :D) on the sunday though. I’ll definately be at the next nuts though, all hyped and smily.

It’d be cool to have some informal UNI-Meets around the country suplimenting NUTS, now that it’s summer and holidays are in! Remember the 2007 Unicycle tour Joe?
How about it? A few weekends this summer arranging some jamming as a supliment to NUTS?

PM me if it seems up your street!

Laterzzzz!
Andy

So what time do we reacon we will start/finish again? I think it was 10o’clock at picadilly station last time, but whatever fits everone else? And i should have a Nuts T-shirt by then, and James will have his White widow hopefully, so should be another sweet Nuts if the weather holds out.

Matt =)

I spoke to Pebbles n Dean and they’re going to a disco on the saturday so won’t be coming. So it’ll be my and the mondeo in attendance from Scotland.

I reckon we start at 12. ten am seemed so early last time.

T.

Bummer you can’t make it Andy… How are the exams (and the NUTS 3 video) going?

If you fancy popping over to Manchester at any time for an informal ride then let us know. Pete’s off all summer and if I’ve got enough warning I should be able to shunt my shifts about though I’m starting a new contract tomorrow so the shift shunting might be a bit more difficult.

Just you and The Mondeo then eh Tom. Ach well, it’ll be grand to see he Mondeo anyway… Oh, and you too of course Tom.

[U][B]NEWS

[/B][/U]Sorry it took so slow and got into an abismal state but I updated the NUTS website with dates and tags so that it shud be easier to find via google.

it’s still www.northernunicycletrials.tk though that server seems to be going pretty slow… it’s also at http://spacers.lowtech.org/andyc/nut/index.php -that’s not too useful though.

I’ll definately start to put some more effort into maintaining that site from now on: I’ve got a bit easier access to computers now.

Cya pals

well I doubt I will be coming as I have just come back from Turkey with Severe food poisoning and ive been told to take 10-25 days off work =( AND I’ve jst got my new XTP frames sorted too!!!

Ahwell, I hope you guys have fun in Manchester!!:slight_smile:

Joe

Good stuff Tom, how is the Mondeo running? The car thread seems to have died! I tried to bring it back into action but only got a reply from Dave.

Sounds like there will be a great turn out :slight_smile: Hoping for some good weather!

Andy, summer tour is starting in Manchester. Then flying to FLUCK on the Tuesday, stayin in Copenhagen with Kit and the UDC crew, and Mike I believe, back to Manchester on the Monday, leave Kits when he’s had enough of me and drive down to Devon and spend some time with Lucas and the southern lot for a while. Dunno when I’m comin home, but might stop off at Leo and Edds place in MK… that reminds me, i best talk to them about that!

White Widow? Ah yes… the unicycle. Needless to say I had a good weekend in Amsterdam :sunglasses: :wink:

Shame you cant make it, Joe, but at least the XTP is alright :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,

So you found that hooker I was telling you about then? The one with the fetish for root vegetables and geordie accents.

On a slightly more serious note… Are any of the NUTS lot up for doing SITS, the 24 hour event? Myself and Norry are pretty keen and thought it’d be fun to have a NUTS team.

On a slightly more serious note are any of the NUTS lot up for doing SITS on the 11th and 12th of August? I’m looking here at the MUni lovers… Joe, Tom, Pete… Anyone else who likes getting muddy and run over by hordes of bikers.