NEW VIDEO: "Park Practice"

6:)

Oh…I forgot you are an honorary member! Now get down here and ride with us!

Can i be your international rep? :smiley:

You bet!

Yessssss! starts dancing

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

question

hey terrybigwheel, how long has your “group” been called “Uni-Sykos?”

only for a short time; maybe a month.

PS: I changed my username to MuniAddict since I sold my coker. Still Terry though.:smiley:

hmmmm…

Not to sound like an ass but dont you think that its kinda lame that you call your team “Uni-Syko”? Dan Heatons movie production company is “Syko Productions”. You calling your team that is not original and people may mistake your “team” for Dan’s. There is already a “Team Syko” with Dan Heaton, Shaun Johanneson, Zack Baldwin, Ryan Atkins, etc.(the Pros). You could have at least spelled it differently.

just curious.

–Connor

he didn’t even realise that I don’t think.

they are uni-sykos though:) :slight_smile:

Acctually there are quite afew groups named the" Something Something Unisykos" So i think that Terrys name is just fine.

Connor, I don’t know if you sound like an “ass”…simply because I’ve never heard your voice! :smiley: Just kidding of course. But as far as the club name goes, I have no problem changing it to just a “generic” [name of town here] Unicycle club. but if you think about it, the name “Syko Productions”, doesn’t have the word “uni” in it, just as our
club name doesn’t have the word “productions” in it. But I guess I could take your suggestion and change the spelling to “Psychos” if you think that would be better. Are you with Syko productions? Because if you’re not, I will ask them if they have a problem with our club name. Our’s is also just a little fun club and it’s certainly not my intention to “confuse” anyone into thinking that we are in any way associated with “syko-productions”. We just love unicycling and having our own little club. Peace brother!:smiley:

Check out my avatar; This will be our club name. I think this should end any confusion. :smiley:

i ust have to input, that sign you showed…

‘… no cycles of any kind allowed’

… they’re onto us…

Not to sound like an ass but Uni-Syko’s > you.

About that sign, Matt…I wonder if it includes the conference bike?

HA! That’s the same thing I thought of! Guess they covered all the bases!