NEW VIDEO: "Park Practice"

This isn’t a chatroom, pm.

haha, and such a hard job, piano tuning!

every single post you’ve done has been negative, and mean. stop making rude, unwanted comments

Wow mornish you are well on your way to becoming the next james potter. Congrats. Over 11 posts on average/day. I’m going out unicycling. None of this sitting here the whole day.

Actually it is pretty challenging work! In a typical tuning, I have to make approx. 2,000-4,000 precision movements of the tuning pins, of which there are about 220! Total combined string tension ranges from 15,000-60,000 POUNDS! Every single string must be “set” to a specific point so that intervals and individual notes are pitch perfect! Beginners usually take 3 hours+ to tune a piano-It takes me just under one hour. then of course there are a variety of repairs (shop work is plentyful!) and restoration work. I find the work very interesting and fun! But "easy"it’s not! Muni is my “outlet” and it keeps me phisically in shape. :slight_smile:

Miles I am assuming you were talking there about “truthfulblah?” Since you didn’t quote his recent remark. (I think it’s prolly best if we just ignore him)

Oh how i wish i could:(. My funds just dont allow…I really hope to save and maybe come down next year. But you never kno…Maybe an angel in disguise will come down and bring me to Cali in time.

no, I was talking to you;)

of course I was talking to truthfulblah:)

Ha! Good one!:stuck_out_tongue:

hmmm, maybe MOAB?

hope to see you sometime though.

Terry wrote: “I still haven’t heard from John Long about this Saturday, or gotten directions, so I will probably ride muni in the OC area with Jim instead. CAn you come this Sat??”

What, are you out of your mind, Terry. I just talked to you about the ride and we’re all set up. Even Josh is coming. We meet at my crib in Venice and drive ten minutes and we’re there. We’re doing West Ridge to Sullivan Canyon. Flake on us and we’ll let lose that boomslang in your piano.

JL

how far away is that from SD? I want to come:)

Whoop-ass, sbuni style :smiley:

haha

Whoops! I guess I’m in a heap ‘o’ trubble now! I guess I’m buying lunch all around next time we ride together…unless they banish me to the four corners first! :astonished:

Uh…it appears mornish didn’t get much sleep either…seeing as how CMW stands for California Muni Weekend, not …Fest. Fest does not begin with a “W”. :roll_eyes: :smiley:

Zinger-ooni! I missed that too!:o

hahaha:D

owned in the face :sunglasses:

Excuse me? There’s something wrong with this? This is what people love about the community of unicyclists. The fact that someone can sign up who just learned how to go five feet, and their first thread is just as welcomed as someone with many years’ experience. Would you rather us shun the people with a genuine interest in the sport? No matter how well unicycling ever “takes off”, I hope that the community stays the same.

Perry, if you’re reading this, that’s amazing. Congratulations.

How many people are in your unicycling group, Terry?

Yeah, Perry is learning fast! And it’s rewarding to be there to see his progress!
There are “officially” 5 members, but only 3 which are active. I’ve loaned out a unicycle to one until he gets his own, and the other bought my old DX Muni, but is learning on his own, then jhopefully will join us for rides. :smiley: