New vid: Sun-Dried Unicyclists

You guys are at about the same level as me. nice video. Jamin, I know what you mean, I seem to be the only unicyclist within ohio…

Fun video! You guys are progressing very nicely… I remember when Sockwithadude was just learning to ride, now he’s riding skinnies… sniff sniff I’m so proud to see you guys coming along!

That rolling, er, running hop was HUGE! :stuck_out_tongue: I want to see more!

I need to find more stuff to ride on, now that I have my permit I can go places farther away. I still need to find more unicyclist, hopefully in a few more months some of my friends I taught to ride will have some unis.

That’s one of the big things that Matt and I have noticed…we’re more adaptable. Like if we see something at some random place that isn’t one of our “comfort areas” (areas where we always ride), if it’s in our skill level, we can just go do it…

Very enjoyable. After nine months of me riding, I was probably just learning to hop.

Edit: that was my 200th post.

:o

Bringin’ tears to my eyes, Jason.

Can you guys put it on google or youtube cuz my computer wont let me see it and i really want to. thanks

Great vid!
Flee ducks, flee!

nice video

Bravo! Well done.

Done.

Thanks for all the praise guys…this forum rocks!

Hey nice video. I liked the crankstall to hop on tire thing, where you stood on the tire and balanced on the crank on the ledge. Some of the trials lines looked good too. You guys have definitily improved alot.

Sorry to bother you again monkeyman, but it doesnt work on youtube either. it says: “The video you have requested is not avaliable. If you have recently uploded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for it to process.” And so I wait there for like 10 minutes, and nothing happens. any suggsetions?

Good riding guys. Great to see faces that belong to the names in the forum.

Does anyone else think that Sam should try raising his seat up a bit?

Thanks!

I think a good amount of it is his posture…he learned by himself, and so we weren’t there to give tips, and now we’ve gotta get rid of some bad habits…we practically had to force him to hold the seat while freemounting :roll_eyes:

I kinda think, ‘whatever works.’ I know a guy with pretty bad posture who rides really well. Can ride circles around me (which isn’t all that hard). And when I first learned to freemount I found it easier if I didn’t hold onto anything though I hold the seat now. Anyway, I watched your vid again and it’s just awesome. You guys haven’t been riding as long as me and you can do way more stuff than I can. You’re all an inspiration:) . I’m gonna go out and work on my one footing tonight. The best I’ve done so far is maybe two revs of the crank.

Hve you read my one-footing tutorial? At the risk of seeming self-promoting, you should go check it out. Hope it helps.

And I have to say, being told I’m an inspiration is definitely something…I’m almost always the inspir-ee, not the inspire-er on these forums.

Can someone help me out, i cant view the video!

hey, im sam from the video

Nice video guys.

:sunglasses: