New Fall'08 KH products available

They’ll still hit your ankles if you miss, just not as bad as if you tried putting some on lower quality cranks than moments.

I’ve actually hit my ankles on the KH moments before, it just didn’t hurt very much because of their low profile. I’m certain that these will increase both the likelihood and the consequences of such a mistake, but it’s definitely worth it.:slight_smile:

I stripped out a freestyle clamp by tightening it maybe half a rotation more than I meant to. It’s now one bolt and the seat always slowly drifts to the left when I’m practicing unispins.

Kind of annoying.

I was hoping for some 150/102s on a 24" that came with a free geared hub :roll_eyes:

oo! oo! and a geared tire that switches from a hookworm to a gazz and has retractable studs!

I havnt bought anything for my unicycle lately but those rollo discs look pretty awsome.

when and where can you get them?

UDC in the USA, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, the UK, and Australia either have the Rollo now or will have them by early December. The other UDC outlets don’t have them immediately but can get them. Darren will have some eventually but not before Christmas.

Kris

YES!!! I’ve been looking forward to the rollo dics for soooooo long!

the KH is offically the perfect unicycle now.

Duuuuuuuude! I thought you had rollos! (how could he not? I thought to myself).

KH rules ! :smiley:

Niceee
I have riden Pedro’s prototype It’s really nice, makes flat much easier.
I wish I could buy a pair but in Brazil it is way expensive to import and I don’t have money to pay for the taxes by now. :frowning:

Awesome! Finally some suitable KH cokering cranks.

Heh, I should probably get a pair of rollos … especially considering my last name is Rollo :sunglasses:

Tynan

Thanks Kris - I was waiting for those short dual-hole cranks for some time, and actually had in mind that you would launch them some time in '09, so that’s really great news!

I will not wait much before ordering them to Roger/UDC-UK.

Cheers, Pascal.

They’re for sale on UDC now. They cost less than I was expecting. Hooray!

Hooray! I guess I will order up some rollo disks soon.

But they don’t have '08 seat posts for sale :frowning:

Yeah that’s too bad about the components. I also wanted an 08 hub, but I don’t know when they’ll have all those for sale seperately from the unicycles.

I just got my rollo disks and my bolts don’t seem to be long enough. What should I do?

Post Pics :roll_eyes:

You tryed to assemblie it? Explain…

The bolt won’t reach the threads inside the hub whenever I try to attach the disks. are there some other bolts for sale or something?

Weird. I have the prototype and the bolt fits well (In the prototypes we machined the bolt, but the legth is the same). Really weird.

Anyway, can you show pictures of both: the production disks and inside of it? Then I can tell you if it’s similar to the prototype…

I have a couple sets of regular ISIS bolts that are different lengths. I don’t know where each kind came from but the shorter ones I have (maybe from a koxx wheel) probably wouldn’t work with the rollo disks. You should email Kris or UDC.

Do the deeper cutaway and/or lack of steel inserts mean that the 110/127s are meant only for riding on the road in relatively “non-aggressive” ways? I’m not looking to drop off of anything significant–I’m thinking they’re good cranks for fast, big-wheel, relatively light XC MUni if they’re strong enough.

The strength of a KH crank while doing XC is the last thing id think about.