naked kh framed (stripped silver)

a while ago on here someone got there kh frame stripped down to the metal, i am keen on this idea and would like to see the picture of this unicycle if anyone has it,

cheers

same i want to get mine done…

my mate Luke has done it to his 06 KH 20" Frame, u all kno him as President Luke

it looks fair sweet i reckon

I’v done mine KH 2007 to.
It needs some finishing work around the welds and crown (with paint remover)
But it looks like this now:

Peter M

muniaddict did link

i did mine to

not worried about rust?

Aluminum doesn’t rust as far as I know.

Owned :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Peter M

it doesn’t
at all.
but it does corrode, at a very very slow rate.

anodising slows it down even more

thanks guys does anyone have a picture of lukes one because in his video his uni looks sick!

which would be the best way to get it done/ how did you get yours done?

bead or sand blaster. a little paint remover goes a long way too.

his isnt buffed to look shiny, but his seat is REALLY low haha, so it looks compact, thats why it has a cool look i rekon

his isnt buffed to look shiny, but his seat is REALLY low haha, so it looks compact, thats why it has a cool look i rekon

my kh alluminum muni is stripped to the aluminum it looks way better

aluminum doesn’t rust…correct. however, it does corrode, or oxidise, very rapidly in air. However, once a “skin” of aluminum oxide has formed over the aluminum, further oxidation of the underlying aluminum is stopped. This property of aluminum is what keeps it from further oxidation, and is called passivation.

Anodizing doesn’t slow down the natural oxidation process, it just uses electricity to form a thicker layer of the natural aluminum oxide layer on the surface, which tends to protect it better than a thinner un-anodized layer.

naked kh framed

Ok, when i opened up this thread I thought this was a follow-up to that story about kh running around naked but then they later found out it was an impersonator.

Or maybe I’m the only one who saw that…

link us up?

lol