Muni rides near Copenhagen

I expect to join. Any decision on the location?

I (and perhaps my daughter) should also be up for a ride - and some spare uni’s. :slight_smile:

Location, location, location!

Not yet, but perhaps Rudeskov, near Holte? It seems to have a good reputation?? That said, I don’t know anything about riding on Sjaelland, but it’d be nice to have some concrete plans! Any other suggestions?

Cheers,

Dmac

Maybe Geels Skov, closer to Holte (where you can get to with the S-train).

Best regards,
Sanne

Sounds good, whatever is easiest to get to! Should we meet at the station and ride from there, or is there a better place to meet?

I think we should meet at Holte station. Right across the bus parking place the wood begins. The bigger part is on the other side of Kongevejen nearby.

Best regards,
Sanne

Excellent, sounds good. I’ll be there at 10am next saturday, 5th May. Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

Holte station is ok with me. See you there!

Holte station is is. Just thought we should ride in Hareskoven.
I have heard that this parth is the tought one. Great I have not tried that before.

I almost succeded in bringing David who is performing in Circus Arli along. He won the pair freestyle at unicon in Denmark. Unfortunatily they are putting up the tent at that time.

Regards
Lars

I hope it is ok that I post the ride at unisalg site on facebook. It is always great with more riders.

The more the merrier!

Unfortunately I have to pass tomorrow due to bad logistics… :frowning:

How was the ride - and how is Geels Skov compared to Hareskoven?

(Any pictures…?)

Hi Klaus,

The ride was really good. Lars took a heap of pics, so if I can track any of them down I will post them here. It was a fun trip to sjaelland for me, rode Thursday muni with Teddy, Friday 36er with Lars and Jan, and Saturday muni with the crew of about 6 or 7 people.

Hope to make it over again sometime in the future.

Cheers,

Daniel

Lars has put up some pictures - it sure looks like you had a cool ride… :slight_smile: