Muni rides near Copenhagen

Sunday works better for me as well.

Both Saturday and Sunday are OK for me, so it’s up to you to decide.

Best regards,
Sanne

Go ahead on Sunday then, because I might only manage to squeeze in a quick ride today. I hope to join you next time though!

Teddy

So Sunday 10am Hareskov/Skovbrynet St., or would somebody prefer a different place/time?

That’s perfect with me! :slight_smile:

Sounds fine. See you.

Best regards,
Sanne

PS: Remember that we switch to “summer time” tonight.

A picture from the ride today with Tak, Sanne.Kj and my daughter Kamilla. Again the weather was really nice and the trails were good and dry. :slight_smile:

IMAG0117.jpg

And a few more pics from this weekend - I guess we should have faced the lake instead…

kamilla_sanne_klaus_levi-web.jpg

kamilla_sanne_klaus-web.jpg

Then the background had been only brown trees …
But a nice ride anyway!

Best regards,
Sanne

Muni day???

Hej Sjællanders!

We have worked out our little holiday, and will be on Sjælland the first week of May. At this stage Saturday 5th of May will be the day I can fit in a ride. We have a sommerhus on the north of Sjælland in Gilleleje. A ride somewhere north of Copenhagen would be great. Maybe we should contact Lars from unisalg.dk and see if he can show us the trails around Nivå ?

I will be bringing my 24", 29" and schlumpf 36". I plan on doing some road riding earlier that week if anyone is keen.

I hope you can fit a riding day into your calendars! Looking fwd to it.

Med venlig hilsen,

Daniel

Too bad! I’ll be away that week-end…
If you’re up for a quick evening ride during the week when you are around, let me know - days should be long enough then for a ride after work!

Teddy

I’m in!

In the meantime, I propose 10am Saturday. Who’s up for it?

Cool, at this stage I’ll say yes! I may be going road riding with Lars from unisalg.dk either Friday or Saturday, but I’ll email him back and see if he can do Friday 36er’ing, and then maybe join us for some muni on the saturday morning?

Will let you know, but for now, somewhere north of Copenhagen works best for me, as I’ll be staying on the north of Sjaelland.

I look forward to it!

It is 5. of May at 10 o’clock, right? I will probably join also.

Best regards,
Sanne

Hej Sanne,

Yes, Saturday 5th of May at 10am is correct! Which location do you Sjaellanders usually ride at? I still haven’t heard back from Lars at unisalg.dk, so I will ride with you guys on saturday morning and fit a ride in with him some other time.

Cheers,

Daniel :slight_smile:

I would like to join. Sounds good with a ride in the forest.
I might be out of shape, but I got a new muni I would like to test.

I don´t know for the other Sjællændere, but I ride in the area of Lyngby Sø, Bagsværd Sø and the south end of Furesøen - or along Nærumbanen.

Best regards,
Sanne

Location?

Hi everyone,

So should we decide on a starting location for 10am Saturday 5th? Looking forward to a fun ride, sounds like we will have a few people coming along!

Cheers,

Daniel

Aussies visiting Copenhagen in August

My wife, daughter and I are visiting copenhagen for a week or so in August. It would be great to meet some local unicyclists and go for a ride together. If there is anyone with a spare uni or 2 or 3 and would like to go for a ride with some Australians in the 3rd or 4th week of august please give us a yell. Would be great to see a bit of Copenhagen on a uni or a Muni. Cheers, Andy

Sorry, I can’t make it on Sat 5th. A shame, looks like you’ll have a good crowd!

@andynwoo, I should be up for a ride in August (with a spare pair of unis - and I don’t mean a bike ;)). Get back in touch closer to the date!

Teddy