"Muni Devil"

From Footage shot in Feb, '07. I think I’ve improved some, but this trail is waaaay trickier (and steeper) than it looks for sure! I really want to try my 36er on this trail! :stuck_out_tongue:

that looks like a nice little trail. you get all the fun riding locations. well a lot of them at least.

your muni place is so awesome i would enjoy riding on this!!! :smiley:
great riding in there keep it up man

Yeah it’s a super nice trail called “Devil’s slide”, and also there are several others all within close range of each other; “Hummingbird” & “G-Spot” are others.
Only problem is, this time of year the mercury typically hits triple digits from 9am to dusk! :astonished:

That was cool. I want to see a new video of you going threw a store though. :slight_smile:

Haha so do I, but I want it to be really good and not like the old ones I did. I want to have a friend follow me in and videotape me riding all through the store and maybe hopping on stuff too!

It will be much, much better to see a full, wide angle of everything going on! Hopefully, I will be “chased” by management…or better yet, securi-teh!:smiley:

Thats a great vid you have there mate, what uni is that?

anywho

nice one

bye

The camera angle makes the wheel look bigger and smaller at parts, but I’d say it was a KH24 and maybe a KH20 at parts :thinking:

Yeah KH 24.

good ridding, the guy who filmed it was good as well holding the camera steady. I wana see you bomb down that trail on your coker without stopping/ hopping. :sunglasses:

I plan on doing that, but in Simi Valley this time of year it’s waaaaay too dang hot! :astonished: Unless I get there at dawn lol! :roll_eyes:

well set your alarm then, grab a cup of tea and get your coker! :smiley:

btw: its not even sunny in the uk at the mo, so feel lucky your get sun! :stuck_out_tongue:

No, no, NO! I hate the sun! I only wish it wasn’t sunny like in the UK! God save the Queen!

i, once again, will repeat my motto:

“CURSE THE YELLOW FACE IN THE SKY!!!”

Yes, damn it tp hell! Wait, it’s already as hot as hell as it is haha! :sunglasses:

Nice video…beautiful trails! Love the Simpsonized Terry avitar BTW lol

:astonished: when I want to florida the sun was great!

although to be fair today id good for ridding because its sunny yet not too warm

No it’s a KH rim. Does Try-all make a 24" DH rim?

yes id agree it does look more like a kh24!! not so much i kh20 though! :thinking:

Ok then, look again at 00:45 and tell me that isnt a KH20, and then tell me that up to 00:55 it doesnt appear to look bigger? (because of the camera angle?)