Moment cranks on a Koxx Hub

if it was messed up then it probably wouldnt go back on right…

its holding up great so far though, i went for a night ride tonight and did a few 5.5foot drops, and threw down a few 180s and some 270s and some 90s off of 2.5foot ledge (they were very sketchy) and did alot of pedal grabs, and general riding and nothing is wierd feeling. I think that i have gotten used to the frame movement either that or the grease got built up or something…

what about taking the crank bolt and seeing if there is anything wrong then just putting it back on?

would that allow you to see the splines a little bit?
ive never really looked at my crank without the bolt on…

Yep yep a flash light might help if it is super twisted you will know I think. It is worth a try right?

yeah let me tell you what i see…
give me about 20min though…

Alright awesome.

im lookin at it now but cant upload any pics cuse this isnt my computer im on and i cant send them on here or anything but when i get to forrest house i will upload them…
heres wat i think, i think that if they are different then it is by barely anything…
i need someone to take a pic of their K1 crank hub with the crank arm bolt off though so we can compare the two pictures…
i will have mine up in a few days, but it looks like it fits…im not too sure though because i dont have any koxx axles with cranks on them to compare to.
i was looking at my old street crank but the outside nub is bent in a lil bit wich means that the bolt cant be taken all the way off because i have bent that nub just enough for me to still be able to loosen the bolt but if i take it off then i wont get it back on…

Alright sounds awesome maybe all this isis stuff was crap after all!

idk maybe and maybe not…http://www.unicycle.co.nz/images/shop/KHMomentCrankset.jpg
you see the flat part on the splines in the KH crank…
wat if they are bigger but just slightly than the K1 then that means that they dont fit perfectly and that they might have screwed up my axle, just not much…

Yeah I guess you will just have to find out.

hey its uniman_3 i went to forrest house and took some pictures…

heres the link to the gallery http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=288154

sweetness. Hopefully it doesn’t suffer too much from being forced on there. :smiley:

Wait… you went to forests house? It says he lives in florida and Im pretty sure you lived closer to colorado…?

this is uniman_3. I was at naucc then i went to alabama and we were in the southern part of alabama so we went to the beach and are chillin with forrest for a few days…

Ah… gotcha. Sounds fun.

Those didn’t look to bad, but you could see the difference.

Looks like a mm or even smaller of a space between/on the splines. There is still direct contact, but none of the stuff looks like it was bent to fit.

Would be a minor fix to fill in those small spaces.

have you taken the cranks off yet?

i forgot my password so a new account was created or sumthn…
but anyways i havent taken my crank off yet and so far they are holding up great…

What?