Moment cranks on a Koxx Hub

i forgot my password to my uniman_3 account because i changed it so when my email got sent to me about my password it created a new account…
so far though my cranks are holding up great and no im not taking them off soon either…

took off the moments today and put my street cranks back on. The moments were on the axle very very tight. When i was taking them off with the crank arm remover tool i noticed that it was unusually hard to take them off but they came off and everything looked fine to me except that my axle had funny markings on them and i dont know if this is the KH crank or not but the spline part on the KH crank looked kinda funny too. So i put my street cranks back on no problem and went riding.

my picture camera is terrible for close ups so i made a video instead of the axle and crank…
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k-pnenTR2Wc

your video probably isnt much better. it looks fine to me
whos moments did you use?

brents…

what did he ride? during that time?

at naucc brent screwed up his wheel so he had to buy a whole new wheel which came with cranks and hub too set, he couldnt buy just a rim from anyone… so i took his old cranks and put those on my orange bud…

do tell. i am interested in what he did to destroy the wheel. or do you mean just the rim?

He was grinding this rail and came off and landed sideways, just the rim got messed up.

lol what a waste you taco a rim and change teh whole wheelset… are you guys just like millionaires or what?

we were at naucc and the street comp was the next day and no one could fix his rim or lace one up for us so we had to buy a whole wheel set because thats all that anyone would sell us, and no were not any were near that wealthy…