Moab MuniFest roll call/discussion thread

Sorry to here that

Sorry to here that MuniAddict I was hopping to meet you.

You are an inspiration to us older folk.

Eddie

2 from Eugene, representin’

Ya man me too, I just baught a dual chain giraffe, but I cant afford not to go to moab man@!

Thanks Eddie. I will be at CMW in October, so hopefully you can make it! Then we can lobby Miles for a “senior’s competition!” :smiley:

if i bring a forged birth certificate can i compete in that terry?

definitely the 24. not that you couldn’t ride a good chunk of it on a 29, but a 24 is going to be nearly standard issue, and much more useful/fun.

Yes, if there’s anyplace you’re going to want your 24 over a 29, it’s Moab.

I’ll be there, hopefully with a new pair of 160mm cranks on my Wilder. The original 170s were way long, but my more recent addition of 145s are too short. That cycle needs leverage over speed, so I hope 160 will be juuust right!

Two and a half more from Oregon (my eldest son has just learned to ride this month)

I may look young for my age, but you’d never get away with it lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

im definitly goin it was a blast last year. im bringin jordan spera hes the dumbass that jumped off the out house thing. o and im bringin my little brother too

Do we have any jugglers/fire dancers going? We’re bringing nine torches to light up the night - anyone else?

Hey yeah, I was already planning on bring my torches!

When I read that we were going to have dinner at the park and a bonfire I knew I had to bring them.

I juggle, sure, but I’m pretty sure I don’t do anything remotely related to fire dancing…

Only EIGHT more days until I fly out to Moab!!!

Can’t wait!

Seamus

Oh yeah…I have 6 or 8 torches that I’ll bring. It would be fun to get some passing going!

I’ll bring the plastic clubs too, of course.

…and some cats, for juggling and/or seat padding.

I wish I could go. I have a band trip to San Francisco on the same weekend. I’ll be at CMW fasho.:smiley:
-Jason

So far we have the following:

MarkF
ForestUniFreaSpencerHochberg
Tholub
SMcMorrow
UniCaw89
MGrant
Frogy130
Abbibble
Seager
JohnFoss
MuddyCycle
UniiMann

Look for the fire jugglers at the bonfire, and say hi!

We’re leaving tomorrow morning.

Anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn by any chance?

I’m leaving tomorrow too. Not sure where we’re staying. Quite possibly the Holiday Inn.

Peace
Seamus

I think Phil is already down there.

Hes a pretty tall guy with curly hair. Knowing him hell have his Profile trials setup, and 24" KH with him.

If anyone sees him, tell him I said hi.

If you are come find me. We’ll be there thurs-sunday.

It’s a cool place to stay.