Mad4One 36” frame coming soon!

Just reading the mad4one newsletter and there is something quite exciting. A 36” frame coming in late Spring 2021.

Hmm… maybe it is time to finally upgrade to a better 36”.

4 Likes

Looks great, but we don’t know the weight nor the price. It will probably be more expensive than a Qx RGB or a KH frame. And I don’t think it will be lighter. Probably more solid, though.

1 Like

And more colourful.

2 Likes

@MAD4ONE How wide is it? 100 mm or 125 mm hub?

100mm

2 Likes

Thanks @MAD4ONE. One other question. What about rims? Will you sell 36" rims? And if so, will all the colour options be available for these?

may be but you can use cheaper standard 27.2mm seat post and 31.8mm seat post clamp
global price should be cheaper I guess and shipping cost is very cheap as well (within Europe, outside I don’t know)

2 Likes

At the moment rims and other parts for 36" are not foreseen.

2 Likes

Ok, no problem. There are several options to get a wheel made up or I see that UDC DE offer prebuilt 36" Kris Holm wheelsets, which would work because of your cool twin brake mounts (just mount the disc on Spirit Cranks).

Anyway, congrats on the frame. Certainly looks interesting, especially with your fantastic range of colour options.

1 Like

Always good to see more options in the 36er space. I love the post-welding brake mount milling to ensure parallelity.

I might just have to put this on my freewheel 36er wishlist.

1 Like