Los Angeles Muni Weekend details

Ryan,

Thanks for the note! Drop an email to eyal@sbuni.org and we’ll try and get you in on the planning next time.

Woah. I’m going to be having you over at my house sometime soon!

Uh, oh yeah. Where would you like to ride? :smiley:

Once again, regretting I won’t be able to be down there this weekend!

Foss, we’ll definitely miss you and all the others who won’t be able to make it! For the rest of you, we can’t wait to see you this friday. Looks like we’re going to be treated with nice weather in the low 70s. Again, don’t hesitate to email me with questions.

Eyal

And by the way, look what the cat dragged in this morning…
http://www.pe.com/sports/recreation/stories/PE_Sports_Local_D_ot_munis_09.3565758.html

Eyal, er, Mr. President. Don’t think you won’t have to live that one down–starting tomorrow.

JL

Hey, back in the days when we were an official UCSB club, that was my bonafide title! To your credit, that title quickly vanished when Morgan and the rest of you got better than me. But what is the news going to say? “Eyal Aharoni, some dude, says that’s what unicycling is about, so you better believe him”? What the heck? hehe.

Mr. President:

We have no illusions about our very temporary position of being “better” than you, undertanding that this is only owing to your having to do all that fancy studying for that fancy PhD, and that soon as you can get back to regular riding we’ll once again be eating your dust. And we’re fine with that, Mr. President.

JL

I’m only going to be coming down for Sunday, mostly because of THIS. Also, the best rides (my sources tell me) are on Sunday.

So I want to try and get a carpool together from the SB area for Sunday… Dennis, are you in? I think Phil said he might be too. I’ll send an email to the SB list. Anyone else on here that might want to get in on the carpool, tell me.

-Jess

Hey the Friday ride just started! Sorry we couldn’t get it together to leave early enough to make that. Hope it was great. See you all tomorrow morning.

—Nathan

Suicide Connector did not disappoint! Writeups later. Need to rest…