Looking for pre loved muni

i’m looking for a used mountain unicycle (preferably 24-26)for my friend so we can go riding together. she’s an excellent rider and we’d both really appreciate it.

If you get no bites, you may need to buy new. Good luck :slight_smile:

If you can get a hold of them…
24” Torker Dx - Leupp, Arizona - $50 About 50min East of Flagstaff. Had tried reaching out to them but they never responded. They are probably waiting for someone to call the phone number in the description the FB hid.

Thanks I’ll look into it :grinning:

I’ve got a custom 24" that’s older than dirt but will NEVER die. CrMo frame, Profile hub & cranks, Sun Doublewide rim, super rare Scott Walker CF seat base & custom CrMo handle. Has rim brake mounts brazed onto the frame and I’ve got a set of brakes just never mounted 'em.

Well over $1k invested in this thing. Have ridden it everywhere from Moab to Vancouver’s North Shore. DM me with an offer and I can ship it to ya.

1 Like

@Thewheeliekid here are some other uni’s in the size range for muni. I also added some other stuff to the Post Unicycles for sale on other sites here! thread.

26" Nimbus - Helotes, Texas - $200
24" Sun - Humble, Texas - $75
29" Nimbus Muni - Peoria, Arizona - $420
29" Sun - Graham, Texas - $80
29" Sun - Fort Worth, Texas - $100
24" Summit - Albuquerque, New Mexico - $50
24" Club - Cleveland, Texas - $120

I have a Nimbus 24 Oracle in like new shape.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.