Krisztián Kovács' quadrupleflip on a 12" at FLUCK

It was crazy…
Did anyone film it?
I wanna see it again! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, I wanna see this.

me too. did he do a 900 unispin?

spencer almost did a 900 unispin on one i think.

The guy who won.

man I want to see it.

FWIW, I want to see it too :smiley:

I would like to see it.

Red T-shirt. Black frame I think.

They should announce his name, before his run…

yeah, the quadflip was insane :stuck_out_tongue:
he rides a koxx uni; DH frame, purple rim, orange seatclamp. red t shirt

I missed it haha.

Damn, he is quite the sick rider. I reckon’s he could get a quad flip on a reg 19" if he really tried.

Cheers,
Mike

i know this contribution is very old But:
here is the video:

sorry for my bad english

That’s only his street run not the quad flip

Man he can’t even land a triple flip, what a loser. Joking.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:slight_smile:

What a loser?

Dont call krisztian kovacs a loser man. Thats not nice. I mean, Look at the guys vids. If that doesnt say anything about his riding then he should take up golf. But no, he has a talent and someone gives him free shit for it. So does that mean he lost? Like if I were getting free shit I would think that im a winner. Id be better then you cause I dont see you sporting any sponsorships. Let alone a crankflip. But Im sure if you actually landed a crankflip you would say that you landed one right? So then please tell me how he is such a loser for not landing a triple. He’s in a competition, it’s not like he didnt just land multiple flips before that. Like give the guy a break eh. Anyways I gotta go so you can have yourself a merry little cyber-bashing whiner assed holiday and dont bash on Krisztian. He’s the shizzzzzz in your bizzzzzzz! you snitch

Quadruples flips fo yo mom DV/DA!

It was a joke.

yes, even i saw the hidden “joking” (“even I” is referring to a conversation we carried out previously today in the street discussion thread)

perhaps you should rethink what you just said. maybe you should give people a break. have you ever even met him? if you have … you really shouldn’t get so offended. he is a great rider, but you need to take stuff online a lot less seriously… and while you’re at it, try to keep your language under check. there is no real point to cussing people out online anyways.

-skrobo-

P.S. ripping on individual people is not allowed under the forum rules, and neither is cursing, so please clean it up. I’m sure you have something of value to say, and i don’t want you to get banned…