Krisztián Kovács' quadrupleflip on a 12" at FLUCK

Well sorry but I just fail to see the humour in calling someone a loser. Perhaps I have a deminished intelect or something. Are you british?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If you go to my post where i called him a loser, highlight it. There’s invisible writing.

He’s way better than me. I can’t even double yet. And he can triple easily and apparently quadruple.

It’s just a joke, Try not to take too much offense to little comments like that.

Plus…some guy with 9 posts doesn’t need to jump in and talk smakc on veterans to the board. fyi.

I also found it quite amusing that u accused reef of being unable to crankflip. Let me tell you, that guys got a hell of a lot more than a crankflip under his belt.

What, 180 unispin?

This thread makes me giggle.
Thanks Pele.

No shit eh. Im just sittin here gettin a good laugh. Quite honestly im bored and could really give a fuck about this “forum” stuff. Id much rather be riding than worrying about other people. Maybe Im a hypocrite, but who isnt? You see I just dont really care. I have my oppinions and could really care less about what other people think of them. As for the 9 posts. Its called having a life. And when Im not tending to my personal shit Im riding. Thats why when I get bored I see posts like this and it makes me want to see where it goes. Then I get a reaction out of so many of you. It actually makes my night. I have to be up for work in less than 5hrs, but I felt so amused I just felt I had to reply.

Wanna be cyber buddies?

http://vids.worldofk.com/koxxone/K1_...piens_70Mo.wmv

i think i saw someone doing flat tricks on a 12 inch in this movie.

EDIT: aperently the linkdoesnt work

cyber buddies? Like afriend? Ya Im down.

Yeah man, we will be great friends over the internet, like pen pals.

I dont know man. You being in australia you have to remember something. When you wake up in the am its well into the drinking hours here. But we r very similar drunks. This could make fr some interesting discussions. Soo good. But for now I gotta go take my car into the shop. Drifting. MF. Live by the sword…

Peace mang

Hey man. I forgot about this thread
I’m adding you to my buddy list.
I’m too young to drink man, plus I don’t really like the taste, although Jim Beam is pretty good.

Reef! your not enough of a badass! This guys too young to drink too and he ignores it you should be more like him! :roll_eyes:

Hey man I would if I wanted to, but I don’t really, I don’t like the taste and I never go out to parties and shit, I’d prefer to ride.

And Forrest, that’s right, I know you’re here. I had a dream last night, and you were there.

i dont think drinking makes you cool.

Neither do I, and I feel the same about drugs and shit, I’m straight edge atm. I’ll prolly start drinking soon though. And Forrest, read my edited post above.

yeah I was joking… drinking and drugging doesn’t make you cool… It simply makes you one who enjoys drinking and drugging and nothing more.

I had a feeling you were. In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest (I have no idea why) and then I didn’t and we were really good friends.

I agree, it makes life less real. You can’t really be living in your own body if you are constantly denying who you are by using that shit. You aren’t even connecting with the people you are doing it with - everyone is just there doing those things and relating on a superficial level. Life is so much more enjoyable when you can truly connect with someone at a deep level (and I don’t mean that in a romantic way, though it still applies).