Kris Holm in FHM Magazine

thats pretty awsome, my neighbor gets that and said he would show it to me

that’s good as!

Ed

Videos show his skills better. :wink:
You need flat panel displays all around the office showing KH videos.

stupid clowns… give a bad name to unicycling

I don’t think they were knocking muni, seemed more like a little bit of sarcastic curiousity, typical FHM stuff. I work with a girl who posed for FHM once, she is kind of conservative and didn’t want to do any legs spread shots (wearing a one piece swimsuit), well the pictures were taken anyways but promised not to make it to the magazine, and the legs spread shots were just about the only shots that made it in the mag. So FHM = kinda sleazy, but she had to learn the hard way to never trust producers!

Pictures, please.

After riding for four years now, I have realized that people only mock what they can’t understand. If you want to look up the definition for ignorance and sdupidity, you’ll find journalists and editors under there. People honestly won’t understand the art of extreme unicycling until it gets a little bit more popular. Nevertheless, Kris Holm is quite an amazing piece of work and will show them just what this is all about. People thought I was a clown, then I wanted to ride in the mountains, then they quit laughing at me. A good percentage of those reporters, journalists, or whoever they are probably haven’t seen what all he’s done. It doesn’t matter what journals/writers think of Kris, he’s a legend in my book and I think that counts.

-onza

wow I dint know FHM actually showed boobs… i thought it was only girl in bikinis…

it doesnt

edit:i guess it dores it just doesnt show nipples

Great coverage! I now have a new sig line quote. I’m including it in the post for posterity, when I change the quote in the future:

“The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead.” – Kris Holm, world’s expert on high-consequence unicycling

LOL buddy… click on calendar girls then say that again…

Hah, go Kris!

I might have to get that one, just so I can read about…unicycling…:wink:

Not to perpetuate sleaze, but…

I’m trying to earn an Xbox360 from Freepay.com (the same company from which I earned the 30gig Video iPod I now enjoy free of charge) and they have a FHM magazine subscription offer (among various other things) if anyone’s interested. If you like that magazine, I think the subscription offer is pretty good: $36 for 3 years.

If you do, in fact, sign up for the FHM subscription (or any of the other, cheaper offers), you, too, could be on your way to an Xbox360 for no charge (not even shipping).

I know, I know. I thought it was bogus, too, until the iPod came in the mail. It’s legit. But, take it as you will. Whatever. More info:

http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=24578563