Koxx Replies About Their ISIS Issue.

“Long enough” not strong enough. I want 175-185 and khs end at 165.

profiles go up to 175mm…

qu-ax also goes to 170mm (allright thats not 175mm but…)

Actually Profile cranks go up to 190mm. BMX riders like long cranks.

Profile cranks are available in 175, 177, 180, 182, 185, and 190 (along with some shorter lengths).

The chart wasn’t put together by Koxx, as usual, Yoggi forgot to give credit to those who originally made it. It was produced by the Cri du Kangourou (CDK, as superimposed over the chart), a leading independant uni shop in France.

hah, wow. reading. me gud at it. but as john pointed out profiles can get huge. also, why would you want such long cranks?

More torque.

Well several people have broken profiles. Not to mention they are quite pricey.

Sorry if this has already been asked before, but here’s a basic question to bring all the discussion up to date. Has it been established that the Koxx parts are the ones that differ slightly from the ISIS standard? If so, is it all Koxx parts, or just certain batches? If certain batches, does the current production have better dimensions or is it the same? Beyond that it would be time to bring the questions to Koxx Yoggi: Any plans to bring them into spec with the other unicycle parts on the market?

All of this assumes it is Koxx that are differing from the standard.

Ok, I’ve talked to Yoggi about this…

Koxx-One, Kris Holm, Qu-Ax, Onza, they’re all ISIS splined. Yoggi based his Koxx-One ISIS hub/crankset on the design of Koxx, the bicycle partner of Koxx-One. Koxx (biketrial) has never had a complaint about the ISIS design. Also, Yoggi didn’t make the chart himself, it’s done by a big unicycling store in France called Cri Du Kangourou (CDK).

‘Ok course I take attention of what customers says and what they complain about, for the moment I think this ISIS standad adjustment topic is a “first importance problem”’ - Yoggi

That suggests Yoggi is working on it, wether they’re going to change the whole design or not I don’t know. Yoggi is currently working on some other parts including a new seatpost design which is quite nice.

Cheers,

Dustin

Could this be the new seatpost?

Mike

that post looks plenty beefy, but most posts i’ve seen die crack/rip at the weld on top where the seat gets bolted on.

//edit: just saw that it says “CNC alu plate” which should help but it the weld isn’t strong enough…