Koxx-One "Limited Edition" Custom 19'' White/Green

Who are you talking to?

Was he talking to me? If he was, he definitely misunderstood what I was saying.

I was just saying that the weight range Det-riot gave spans the weight of all the unicycles on the market and doesn’t clarify anything.

I was gonna say the same thing, but you got to it before me.

DX or some combos with profiles weigh around 14-15 pounds, then the lightest of unis are around the 12 pound area. Saying 12-15 wouldnt be something I would respond to with a ‘nice’ lol.

Ahhh sorry, i always misunderstand people. Its hard to tell how there actually saying it over the internet. Ahaha very sorry Brian, didn’t mean to mistreat you. I just think people underestimate Koxx unicycles a bit too much sometimes. =)

Cheers! KyleM.

lol 12-15 was my way of saying that i didnt know, i thought KyleM would pick up on it but he didnt. The weight listed for shipping was 16 pounds, but i think thats too much. If i had to guess i would say 14 pounds

Worst part is waiting for it!

fo sho

Especially when you crave unicycling like I do. I need to ride atleast 2 hours each day or else I go crazy. Its been the 4th day without a unicycle. I think I can feel my nervs starting to exploded.

Haha.

He meant himself and riders in general, not you specifically.

Koxx Devil: 5.85 kg = 12.87 lbs. according to UDC UK
UDC used to have the weight of the 05 KH (I think it was 5.65 kg, 12.43 lbs., a savings of .44 lbs) and the 07 is frationally lighter (like .05 lb or less).

TW would still kick the but of 95% of the golfers out there, just like Ryan Atkins could probably hop higher than 95% of the trials and Muni riders here on a DX.

When do we get pictures of this thing?

It’s just another Devil. Rennegade Juggling will build you a uni with whatever they have in stock. They didn’t have the raw frames when I e-mailed them the other day, but they have the White Russian (pearl white) frames, and they have the neon rims, and different crank options and such.

As for the weight issue, My DX was 6850g (15.1lbs) with plastic pedals and cut down seat post, and a Devil is 5700g (12.57lbs) as per Koxx-One’s website. 2.5 pounds is very significant for a unicycle. A DX is like 20% heavier than a Devil. I ride a DX and my friend has the White Widow, and I can jump way higher on his.

Odd. I dont know how much my DX weighs, but I just switched to a KH 07 trials. I didnt feel the weight difference while riding it at all. Not when doing unispins or crankflips, nor for trials and any other jumping. Holding it in my hand It felt a little lighter but nut by enough where I could go “Holy crap!”

After riding it now for the last few days, and after just 30 seconds ago holding both DX and KH in hand, I dont feel a difference now. I can still get right around 30-33" of height for SIF or rolling on both unis.

But I didnt get the KH for weight issues, I wanted it because the quality is over all better than that of the DX. :smiley:

Pictures?

Who are you asking?

shyya are you mental :astonished: hahahh

I picked my my friends DX the other day and it is way heavier than my koxx. I noticed a huge difference. I would guess it prolly a bit eaiser to feel extr weight over less, but the difference is defenetly noticable. (while just holding them) riding it is a little less significant.

The original poster…

lucky! there only selling one of each!

Renegade Juggling has Koxx-One unis and will build you what you want, they have the white frames and lots of color choices on rims, seats, seat post clamps, etc. I’m ordering a Devil Gold with Street Cranks.

I wait all the summer to buy a koxx-one devil from division8 and the 24 september 2007 I buy it on peppl.com now i’m ridding with it!