Koxx-One "Limited Edition" Custom 19'' White/Green

no need your correct, i checked the wrong email, there is also one from darren about a wheelset, i thought it was a reply from will, sorry my mistake.

Boy it would sure be great if an awesome looking uni like that made me a better rider, but it won’t. Tiger Woods could still beat most good golfers with the cheapest set of clubs bought at Target!:smiley:

what are you getting at with that, i didnt say it would make me a better rider :thinking:

Hey, yeah division8 is a great company, and there new custom uni’s are SWEET. but yeah they are always on the cheap side, i mean 500 for a strong sexy unicycle is very good! Check out there website www.division8.ca . there custom yellow raw is SO nice!
cheers
bry

That is pretty. It would look even better with a black frame.

he cant ship it on the weekend, it will be here wednesday

Color helps

Anything that makes riding more fun will result in more riding, and a better rider ultimately. Plus it’s more fun.:smiley: Tiger woods has used the best equipment available for his entire life.
He wouldn’t be as good as he is now had he used inferior gear. That’s an extremely poor example ! If there is a player on the tour using heavy cheap clubs, go ahead and name him. :roll_eyes:
Getting the best gear is the one easy thing a person can do to make themselves better at their sport. Not cheap maybe, but easy and fun ! :slight_smile:

uni was shipped today, i made a practice unicycle today, doesnt have a wheel but everything else, so i can practice crankflips!

One thing interesting about the uni:

Yoggi does a front flip with this uni into the ocean in “The One”. I wonder if it’s the exact same uni, or if he just had one that was the same color scheme. If it is the same uni, I feel sorry for whoever bought that only to see it rust.

ahhhh…Alberta on Sunday got to get Danni and Uni_jim’s number so we can setup a ride. No computer down there:(

I am sure its just the same color scheme. They don’t sell used unis as new and they would have no reason to ship yoggi’s uni to canada. It is just a blue berry with a white frame anyway.

looks pretty good, I’m thinking that i might get a koxx unicycle rather than a KH.

go for it, they look way cooler, are plenty strong and 100 dollars cheaper!

are they light unicycles?

i didn’t get a drilled rim and i got street cranks on mine, i would say its 12-15 pounds

Nice!

i know!!

now i just gotta learn crankflips!

:thinking: i can barely do crankflips but i landed a 180 flip yesterday

MAN my uni might not be in until THURSDAY OR FRIDAY!!!1 :astonished:

So basically anywhere from the weight of a KH to the weight of a DX?

yeah prolly seems like you hate on Koxx unicycles way too much, or you just think Kh are the greatest.