KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

really, you should consider selling just the foam/gel from the saddles. I think alot of people would buy it.

also, will I be able to buy an entire wheelset?

Yes!

I plan on buying the street seat as soon as possable!

I plan on buying the street seat and thw wheelset as soon as I can figure out how to sell my old one to someone:)

mega sweet

I love the new look.
Totally would buy one of these if my '06 KH wasnt like 2 months old.
Im glad you made the Fusion Street cu im totally getting one of those for my CF base! I hope the new bases came in with the UDC shipment to NZ!
The ISIS is mega sweet, I cant wait to ride one of these beasts (TONY PLEASE!)
EDIT: and I just bought a KOXX-ONE clamp to replace the stock one, glad to see they have been upgraded too… (any word on the stock KH20 seatpost)

I just need the seat for now, I will buy the newer pieces as my uni brakes down. Piece by piece.

Kris, Will the price for the components or the whole unis be around the same price as the older models, or will there be quite a price change?

I hope the price stays about the same. =p

I think he said it willl be about the same price.

will the monty 2.7" tire fit in the frame?

Hey Miles, out of the 46 post in this thread, 10 of them are yours.

Those unis look so good. It looks a lot more like the koxx unis now (wider drilled rim, ISIS hub and cranks and the slimmer seats) but it looks better.

I might want some of those cranks for my koxx splined freestyle thing, the 110s that I have are pretty tiny.

I assume you mean any post-2007 edition here. These new unicycles add many refinements to an already great product. However, as with any industry, there will always be new things that can be improved as the result of new unexpected uses for the product and new engineering/technical discoveries. Unicyclists will get the 2007 KH unicycles and some will have problems with various aspects of it. These problems will then be improved in future versions and the cycle will continue.

Kris, once again you have impressed everyone! The KH uni’s and equipment this year are going to be some of the best products out! I love the cranks and seats. Im like all jittery now looking at those uni’s! I need one!

I still am dying to see some close up pics and details of the Geared Muni’s

Anyway Good Work Kris! You have renewed yourself as “The Man” again.

can i swap rims (o6 to o7) or will i need new spokes

what about the geared unis ?

I’m definitely getting the fusion freeride saddle.

They are soo cool!

I wonder how the new cranks perform for flatland(standing on crank) moves opposed to the older rounder ones.

also, is the actual seatbase flatter, or just the foam?

noooooooo its called freeride nooooooo

In general, I would recommend against re-using spokes, particularly spokes which have been laced into a MUni wheel (assuming it was actually used for MUni), even if the spoke lengths work out correctly.

its for my trials and whats wrong with it if they brake ill buy new ones ??

when will they be on the shelves?

Here’s an interesting bit from the KrisHolm.com web page:

I assume the flange is steel since it looks like it’s welded to the spindle. So the flange is a softer steel than the hardened spindle.

One of my complaints about steel flanges is that they tend to bite into the shoulder of the spokes. My DM Vortex, with its steel flanges, caused several broken spokes that broke right at the shoulder. That put me off on steel flanges for muni use.

I assume the new KH hub flanges are shaped and designed to be more spoke friendly than other steel flanged hubs. That would be an improvement, but I still like the idea of aluminum flanges better.

oi always thought a flange was a holew that got something else putinto it