KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

wow, now I hav emore new things I want. :frowning:

will it be possible to buy an entire wheelset? for how much?

Awesome work! That hub looks so beautiful…

It’s amazing how many things you were able to work into the new model, I don’t know how you can possibly improve it any more.

No but there is now an XL size. Doesn’t help you I’m guessing =).

Prices on the unis are being finalized right now but should be approximately similar to the last ones.

Kris

Those are AWESOME!!! :astonished: :astonished:
Thanks Kris

Job

Okey. I hope so so i can afford one later when my another one is broken =P
Or i can which me one to christmas…

Just to clarify, they are still splined, Isis is just the pattern of the splines.

So the ISIS hub and cranks is the same ISIS as the Koxx-1 and Qu-Ax ISIS hub/cranks?

The trials saddle looks awsome, did you do anything to strengthen the seat base?

Thanks

Okey, how do you know that? it didn’t stand soo.or dit it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Kris,
These designs are beautiful! You should really submit them to ID magazine and industrial design competitions. Thank you for your work developing better seats for distance riding! Lately I have been hesitant to ride my beloved Coker because of all the rubbing (front inner thigh) and numbness. Thank you for including the center cutaway. Do these seats have new seat bases - not the current Velo 500 seat base? Please say “yes”. Do the new seats have a narrower front area than the current KH seats (to reduce thigh rubbing)? Do you have plans to eventually stop using the 4 bolt unicycle seat mount? I would welcome that. It may make our seats more stable, more standardized with other b**e components, and have fewer bolts to maintain. I can’t wait ride on these new seats!

-Reid J.
Atlanta, GA

+1 and FANTASTIC!:smiley:

ISIS is the name of a type of splined interface. So any ISIS crank is splined.

Joe

FOR ALL STREET RIDERS TOO!!!

If anyone is into flips as much as me the moment cranks look to be a must. The color is very favorable. A camera can catch that color flipping around a lot better than it can catch black. I’m very excited about this new change. As well as a lighter rim makes for a faster flip. (Doubles and Triples, always good) The narrow seat is awesome for the reasons of seat out from seat in. When session manny pads it’s prime to go from seat in to seat out in just one rotation to set up the trick off the pad, or maybe you only have one rotation on there. lol. Awesome awesome Kris. I just can’t explain all the great new qualities, just completely amazing throughout.

-Shaun Johanneson

hehe ty i am not soo skilled :o

Are the cranks straight or angled?

You already have one customer here:D

Hi, KH:

When will the new wide rim and crank arms be available from Bedford??

JL

It is worth pointing out that they are not just splined but each spline is also tapered. So in engineering terms they are a combination of the splines like on the older cranks with the cotterless cranks. They take the advantages of both design - no more creaking interface. :slight_smile:

Roger

It was Keith Bontrager, but I think he said “Strong, Light, Cheap. Pick Two” he used to engrave it on some of his components back in the 90s

Paul

They have a little Q-factor so they are beter for flatland then the koxx trial cranks.

PM

very nice kris!!!

will the street saddle be avaliable from
UDC?

Yeah offcourse, it’s a unicycle shop so it beter be.

PM