KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

I agree.

does that get in the way of grinding at all? I might need 2 get me some grip tape!

maybe for sliding ledges. but for rails no.

im not 100 percent sure though cause i dont really grind anymore. if anything itll just rip off the tape not mess up the grind.

jon A

thats my experience with grinding … if the crank is facing to the front… if it is at the rear … it makes it a lot less likely to pull off…

Those are sweet, but they look expensive.

I really like John Childs’s idea for a seatpost adapter. I hope Kris will consider doing something like this in the next couple of years.

Girlie saddles.

It goes both ways.

I got me one

SaddleLeo.jpg

it’s called a dakine helipack/helipro

Hahaha, you said it goes both ways. Like a bisexual.

You’re damn confident that KOXX won’t switch to genuine ISIS - what’s your basis for saying that?

(Almost) any idiot knows that they will switch soon enough - they just need to keep to one version for long enough not to lose customers through the problem.

They will switch to true ISIS in 2008 (and I’m not spouting randomly like an uninformed teenager, I’ve got this information from the manufacturer).

I was thinking more of the shape rather than the cover.

I hope you’re right.

Even when (if) Koxx switches, I wonder how people will think about them.

well my basis for saying that is the fact that they didn’t just start with genuine ISIS

well im glad im not an idiot then because i didn’t know that

dont get me wrong i am all for KOXX One going ISIS but i really dont think that it is gonna happen, but if it does SWEET

You just made my morning:)

Nice catch Levi!

:wink: lol:D

Well I’m fairly well informed and I am told that Koxx will ot be making a sudden switch between Koxx isis and the true ISIS.

Rumour has it (and this is a rumour from behind closed doors) that Koxx have been slowly altering the design of their isis over time and it is already substantially closer to ISIS than it was when it was released.

It may be that in the near future if you buy Koxx cranks for an old Koxx hub both labelled as ISIS they will be incompatible.

But hey, it’s just a rumor.

Plumsie.

That’s good that Koxx are doing that. I hope this is true. But Koxx aren’t going to confirm it until all their current hubs and cranks are sold I reckon.

Otherwise they’d be doing themselves in their own arses, metaphorically speaking. There’d be a massive surplus of their old K-ISIS once the world’s ISIS takes over their hub/cranksets so they’d better get rid of it soon.

This is weird though… on their bikes, the Try-All ISIS cranks and ISIS bottom brackets are proper ISIS that work with every other brand.

just to remind you guys. this form is meant for KH brand discussion.:stuck_out_tongue: