KH 20" Is it worth the money?

This is my preference on the thorn resistant tires. I dont like them. It felt like it didnt fully expand to fit my tire, and just gave my unicycle a very sluggish feeling when riding and jumping.

How much was everything all together??? $450-ish I’m guessing?

Cool color choices, I wanna see what it looks like when it’s put together.

Nope haha it was 397$ and yea Ill post pics when it gets here.
EIDT: what would this unicycle be considered. Its all KH except the frame…

It doesn’t matter what its considered. Custom.

Also, I’ll be the first to say I hate using 20"x2.125" tubes in my trials uni. For about a year that is what I ran but I ended up getting a proper trials tube and it feels so much better. There is a noticeable difference.

I looked and udc doesnt have them.

Hello, I’m sorry if I’m jacking this thread but I’m also considering buying a KH 07. Right now I ride a Nimbus Trials 06, I think it’s good but it’s getting old. Two spokes are off, the pedals/cranks are starting to wobble a little and the handle on the seat is a little loose so sometimes you have to fix it after the ride. Other than that it’s a very good unicycle. I’ve been riding serious for 1 year now and I think it’s a lot of fun! I have tried my friends KH 05 only a few times and it felt more stabile and lighter. My question is, is there a big difference between a Nimbus Trials 06 and a KH 07? :slight_smile: :thinking:

Other than the rim size, lots of differences. Most notably less weight.

First off are your cranks cotterless or splined? How many spoke holes does the rim have? What size and brand of cranks are on it?

Did you ask me? Anyways, these are my cranks (they suck) and I don’t think they’re splined :o And there are 36 spoke holes.

butt

if you are going to ride often enough, it is definately worth it.

eh well I decided to keep what I got…

wait wait so your not getting the nimbus frame Kh everything else?? In previous posts you said you had already ordered it.

Yea but I tried to cancel the order and get the other thing then i changed my mind again and stayed the same…

so your getting the Nimbus frame with all other parts from the KH yeah? Sorry im just abit confused now by your posts.

Yea. The list is like n page 2 i think. Thats what I ordered.

But then you said you were going to stick with what you got. So have you bought it all or are you just going to stay with your torker?

Okay I get your misunderstanding… I am ordering what I got not getting the kh instead. I am getting the nimbus frame with all kh else…