KH 20" Is it worth the money?

You can use a CF base and a normal plastic handle.
I would upgrade the seat later on. The stuff you are doing now is fairly mild. When you start doing 36"+ rolling ups, 8 foot gaps and large drops, it is time to get a CF base.

Thak you. You are a great help. Im pretty set on the kh. Thank you all. Thread Closed.haha

Is Life worth living?

yes

OKay, new question. Is a koxx-one gold better than a kh? I’m only asking cause its a little cheaper.

Wil a kris holm seatpost fit into a nimbus two frame?

Nope. A Nimbus seattube is 25.4 and a KH isn’t.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Yea I just checked thanks anyway. wait, can a nimbus seatpost fit a kh street freeride seat?

it depends.

the K-1 devil frames are pretty cheaply made (like the nimbuses), their seats are comfier imo, they come with nicer pedals (also imo), their cranks have no Q factor (nice or not nice, depending on preferance), way better tire (the CC is shit).

OKay Its official
I ordered
Kris Holm ISIS Moment Crank & Hub Set 2007
Kris Holm 19-inch Trials Rim 2007
Nimbus Alloy Seatpost (black finish)
Maxxis Creepy Crawler 19 x 2.5 Trials Tire
Kris Holm 13 Gauge Black Spokes for KH Rims & Moment Hub
Kris Holm 19-inch Rimstrip
Kris Holm Fusion Street Gel Yellow
Nimbus II 20-inch Powdercoated Frames Yellow
Snafu Platform Pin Pedals
Pedal Protector Yellow

Good choice for grabbing the Nimbus frame over the KH, I prefer it. It may be slightly heavier but its got much closer tire clearance and because of the bearing holders you have more room to stand on the cranks.

So those parts all fit together good…(perfectly)???

So those parts all fit together good…(perfectly)???

they should…

sweet. I checked but I am not good at this kind of stuff. (finding matchng parts)

Did you get a tube for the tire?

Oh, no but I am pretty sure my LBS will hace one… what do you think?

Yeah, just get a 20x2.125 tire and it will stretch its way into your tire fine.

Thats what I use and it feels nice, and no pinching for me either. You can buy a 19x2.5 tire though, but most lbs dont have them.

I have the maxxis cc tire, that is a 19 incher right?

Yep. I have that tiretoo. Actually, I have three of them, and two of them have a regular 20x2.125 tube in them, and the third one is just sitting on the floor waiting to be used. lol

To get a 2.5 tube, you’d probably have to order it.

If you get a smaller tube, I’d get a heavy duty thorn risistant one. A regular tube would stretch out pretty thin.