Justin vs Justin vote

[QUOTE=Abbot’s had crazy riding, loved that garbage can jump, and still had a nice feel to it. Editing wasn’t as good, and it got kinda repetitive (slo-moing all the tricks).[/QUOTE]

ur right slow mo gets a little old, but i ride really fast, and you can’t see what most of the moves are otherwise…

Justin Kohse, better music, I like his style more too…And better editting so definatly Kohse.

I vote for Mr Kohze.
His 24" street style is amazing.
Creative lines, nice tricks and good editing.
Love your style Justin K :sunglasses:

Peter M

Just Timberlake can’t lose. Come on, people :roll_eyes:

I think it would be a lot easier to keep track of the score if this thread was a poll.

My votes with Kohse. Justin A has skills, but most of that video was the same damn shot. Once with the bail, then the finished trick, then the slow mo. Like, is this a callout video or the 6pm sports replay? Ya need variety to keep peoples attention. Besides, the beauty of video is that people don’t actually see you falling on your ass unless you add it into the vid. Makes you look more dialed when every other shot is something new. Otherwise it was a good vid.

so i think well leave this to 5 pages? then make a vote, so once it hits 6 then the winner will be decided. i think justin a and myself are going to make a collab vid after all this.

Everyone agrees, JK - fantastic editing.

What software do you use, Justin Kohse?
You’re well above average with your video editting… are you just naturally gifted, or taking classes?

Editing may be biasing the vote. If one guy filmed and editted JA and JK, who would win?

I beg to differ. JA does some big moves with higher technical difficulty. But JH does creative and a higher variety of skills.
And overall? I’d say JK was better filmed, had better locations, better music.

The one thing I loved about the JA video was the garbage can. I didnt know it was a garbage can til the end, which I liked too.

As a someone who makes videos, I wish I could film both Justins and put them on equal playing field. Cuz JA was disadvantaged.

haha well i feel thats all apart of it. im taking time out of my busy schedule to make this video, so im not going to make it half ass. i feel it should be counted in on the vote.

and yeah, im attending the vancouver film school right now and im taking a digital design program. I used adobe after effects for the vid.

It’s a bit hard to compare the two videos. I think they’re too different. The Justin A one is impressive for all the tricks, but the Justin K video wins for “thinking outside of the box” in a way. I liked the chain net thing

I vote Justin K
I am basing my vote on enjoyment of watching.

id go for JA. I liked his riding… and the song was awesome! I just liked JKs riding…

Yeah that song was pretty funky, nice to ride to. What was it?

This thread needs a poll.

I like JA a bit more. More fast paced, which I liked.

JA.

JK’s video was a little too much editing. Some of it, I felt, wasn’t necessary for a uni video. You’re a good rider and doing street on a "24 is pretty cool.

I felt like JA’s video was a little simpler and had less “flash”. I also like the more agressive style. The trashcan jump at the end was awesome.