Justin vs Justin vote

This was a hard decision. I feel that the riding styles are different to compare.

So I’m going to throw riding out of the window. It came down to which video I liked watching more, and I’m gonna have to say Kohse. Don’t get it twisted, Justin A. is a better rider than I’ll ever be. However, I love Heiroglyphics and I really can’t stand that Feist song. Justin A. wins song choice.

Vote count so far:

Kohse
Abbott

Danni and JohnnyReggae didn’t really decide.

(People can update this later)

Wow… Close, very close.

I was going to go with Justin K, on account of the fact that his video was edited almost too well… However, when I saw Justin A jump that vertical garbage pale, I was won over. I’ve always wanted to do that…

Awesome vids from both of you.

well i had alot of fun making it, and justin A is a kick-ass rider. I just recently sold my 24", so maybe well try this again in a little bit? ill have the same style but more tech. so maybe the styles will be more similar and easier to decide between the 2? i dont know. anways, thanks again justin A. If it all the sudden takes off one way after page 3 or 4. i think we’ll decide a winner.

You sold the 24"?

D:

Doesn’t that force you to a… a… twny incher?

Lol, looking forward to your next vid.

Hard decision but I’d have to say Abbott. Kohse had better edited but I like the riding a bit more in Abbott’s.

minus the jason.

Chase

Abbot.

So close though. Kohse’s was really fun to watch and had a good feel to it, and the riding was pretty impressive too. Editing was nice, I liked it except for the credits with the paper and tape, that was kinda weird.

Abbot’s had crazy riding, loved that garbage can jump, and still had a nice feel to it. Editing wasn’t as good, and it got kinda repetitive (slo-moing all the tricks).

I think Kohse, although I loved both of them.

I like his song choice more, editing, and some of his lines (the gap to angled ledge, to platform, to 3 spin and off was a cool one).

Abott’s trashcan jump was awesome though.

+1 for Kohse
riding - fresh props.
editing/music great too

I have to say Kohse too. The editing was awesome and it was really impressive to see that stuff done on a 24, when many riders couldn’t do it on a 20. And also, as many others have said, his video had some really creative lines which was cool to see.

I liked Abbot’s vid as well, but I have to say it left me a bit unsatisfied compared to his others. It could have been a bit longer and had a bit more variety. Although the rubbish bin hop did in fact blow my mind.

current standings:

ja-12

jk-13

im down for a re-match if you are justin A

gotta be justin A…that boy is a beast

13 - 13!

KOHSE! love the two four action and the smoothness (like butter)
I like abbot’s aggressive style though, but my vote is for JK.

JK - editing

JA - tricks and overall.
(May have been very different w/ the same wheel size though)

14 -14

Didn’t you get a DH Pro a few months ago and get rid of it because you liked the 24 better?

i did but then i realized i liked the 20 better. But i had sold it to my little bro, so hes been recruited into the unicycle scene. I can afford to have both on a student loan haha.

lol when I saw the title for this thread all I could think of was rodney mullen vs daewon song music but then I watched the videos and the music was so far from being epic lol, but good riding for both you guys. Im gonna have to give it to kohse mostly because he is struttin the 24 street riding but with the 24" it just looks abit more smooth

I’m going to say Justin A, although both videos are really awesome. I was slightly more entertained by the fast paced movement in his.

well shizz, looks like it’s all tied up at 15-15…

Kohse: can you land a double flip on a 24"? i landed it once. i went for it again though, and fell on my ass and coudln’t walk for 3 days. it really blew.

anyway…