Jamba Juice Unicycling

Last night Zack Baldwin, his girlfriend Kaori, our friend Robbie, and I went to Jamba Juice. I have two friends that work there, 1 was the manager, and they let us ride in the store. It was pretty fun, and luckily I had my folks’ digital camera with me and we took some photos and a bunch of little viddies. I complied the vids into one movie.

It’s nothing fancy, not even background music (besides Jamba Juice’s music).

Check it out!

Jamba Juice Jammin!
http://www.unicyclejester.com/videos/jambajuicejammin.mpg

18 mb, mpeg.

There are also some photos of us there: http://www.unicyclejester.com/gallery/jamba_juice

Later,

Jess

That’s pretty cool. I like riding in stores. My manager at Best Buy likes it when i ride my uni into work. I don’t do any tricks while i’m in there, not that I can do any really, but it’s fun. I was riding into home depot today to meet my wife and some lady said “they’re not gonna let you ride that in there” and I said “sure they will” and rode in like I do all the time. I get nothing but smiles from all the employees and customers.

You should make a deal with them to ride around with a jamba juice jersey or something in exchange for free juices.

i love all ur vids man ur a great rider. nice viddy!

That stand up wheel walk mount was so cool. Too bad it missed.

I love you more and more every time I see you ride.

A lot of my good friennd work at Jamba Juice, so I get it free, also my friend hooked me up with a Jamba $60 Bike Jersey for free.

i ride into the local bar every night the doors are open on a warm night…oh wait,why am i posting here? oh yeah nice vid!

That was pretty cool. I can remember a similar experience from Dunkin Donuts from a long, long time ago. I even wrote a wacky little story from it in the On One Wheel (early 80s) I also used to ride inside the ice cream store where I worked.

Remember to keep this under your hats locally. You don’t want your manager friend to get fired!

Sweet! haha

I used to work at Jamba Juice. That place is awesome! They used to let me ride around on the clock too :astonished: . I think Jamba Juice is a very Uni friendly business.

Maybe we should start something like the BBB but only for businesses embracing unicycles… or not. :slight_smile:

Im gonna DL the vid now. Im sure its good! thanks jess.

jamba.jpg