Jack Hughes.... In all His Glory

sorry, but can somebody tell me who Jack Hughes is? katy

Katy

Jack Hughes is one cool guy who lives just outside Seattle WA.

He is a 18 or 19 year old guy with many talents.

He is a awesome all around unicyclist.
He has no fear when mountain unicycling… is a daredevil when trials riding… and has all the moves when it comes to freestyle.
Long distance on a Coker… no problem for Jack.

He is also a rock band member playing and singing
gigs when they can.

He spins a knife through his fingers in high speed making it look easy.

Jack does things with his body that most people
can’t believe ! You gotta see it to believe it !

He has been through plate glass windows, had many
body parts busted and has all the scares to prove it. Every event he’s been throught has a awesome story that leaves people laughing like crazy.

He made the whole crowd in the stands at the 2003 NAUCC burst out in laughter when he was pumping
them up waiting for the race to start.
You had to be there for that one.

Most of all, just being around Jack puts a huge smile on your face leaving your sides hurting from laughter.
It is the non-unicycling side of Jack that makes him very unique. One of a kind kinda guy.

If… You don’t know Jack ! I hope you get to meet him or hang out with him at some point.

You will be glad you did !

Anyone else have a neat or cool story about Jack ?
We would like to read it.

Darren

P.S. Get a shirt too, they’re as cool as Jack !

Thanks Darren!

I have sent him an email with my info.

So which picture tied with Nathan’s?

BTW, here’s my version of Nathan’s shot (I think we have many instances of the same picture):

jack_muni2000.jpg

Here’s one more: Jack at the end of MUni Weekend 2000. On the first day, he met us partway down the Mr. Toads Wild Ride trail, after riding UP the trail from the end (he arrived late).

On the second day, instead of riding at Northstar, he went with a group to the Donner Summit to do some Trials. Geoff Faraghan has the video of him taking a bad step after dismounting on some big rocks, and saying “I think I broke my ankle!” The next shot in the video was at the hospital’s emergency room. Jack was right.

He met us after our Flume Trail ride on the third day, to show off his new hardware:

jack_cast_muni2000.jpg

John

The two pictures I liked the best are:
Your shot of Jack’s belly and Nathan’s shot
of Jack riding off the rock.

Thanks again for posting the pictures.

Have a blast in Moab !!! Take more photo’s !

Darren