Impossible trick?

I thought of this when i was riding and i wondered if anyone has done it, tried to do it, or if it is even possible.

It is where you would do a seat drag, but instead of using the pedals, you would do a wheel walk on top of the wheel.

it sounds impossible to me… :stuck_out_tongue:

But it’d be cool if some expert freestylers could see if it could happen.

With a sufficiently fat tire it would start to get easy… :stuck_out_tongue:

you could try it with a motorcycle wheel. just dont use a frame or pedals

I could definitely see it, on one of those custom unis with wide square tread tires that are like 2 feet wide. Just ride, then go to hopping in seat drag, then step up onto the tire and start walking. That’s how I’d do it at least, someone who could both walk on wheels (like in the circus, not the unicycling trick) and ride a uni could probably do it easy, with the right unicycle at least.

possible, but doesn’t seem like it would be a trick to do for long distance.
i’ll try it w/ low pressure tomorrow and see what happens :slight_smile:

sam goodburn said something a while ago about wheelwalking an ultimate wheel, i’ll ask him about it :slight_smile:

I was thinking about trying to do it with just my rim :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d say it’s definitely possible. Difficult, sure, but very possible. Have you guys ever seen those guys that walk on barrels or logs that are rolling in water? I can’t see why you couldn’t do the same thing with a unicycle tire. It would be way easier if you had special tread custom made, though.

I agree with that. and the thicker tire would definately be easier.

I’d like see someone try it. :smiley: hahah

i think this is way different. i can balance on a floating log for pretty long, i even once walked all the way down a 50 ft log to another shoreline at a lake.
but i doubt i could walk on a tire.

Log rolling isn’t that hard. I picked it up decently within a hour or so before I learned to uni.

hey ben you should do it, seeing as you wrecked your crank hahah

It would even be easy on one of these!

log rolling?
barrel riding?
there is no comparison to these things. not even remotely. the difficulty is the left-right not forward/backwards.

Maybe possible with one foot touching the wheel/frame as a break and one foot on top.

i’m glad i killed my crank because now im getting moments haha. and i could never do that. the wheel would just fall over. :frowning:

That thing just looks painful. pretty creative though. i think anyone could do this trick if they had one of those.

sonds complicated

maybe you could glide with it like that. :astonished:

That is exactly what I was thinking of, I was too lazy to look up the picture though. Idk if it’s even possible to walk on just a normal bike/uni wheel…

idk either. thats why it would be cool to pull off

holy sh*t that is a big wheel!