Hungarian Underground II

I think Krisz’s riding looks kinda strange because when he makes videos the aspect ratio looks off, so he looks shorter and wider than usual. Since his upper body is already huge and he has a low seat (so he’s always hunched over) it just exaggerates it.
I think that’s partly why he looks “sketchy” the videos that he makes, but not in Sinco videos :stuck_out_tongue:
The riding in this video is amazing, but you have to pay really close attention to appreciate everything because a lot of fast flip/spin tricks look the same.

I think Krisz’s riding looks kinda strange because when he makes videos the aspect ratio looks off, so he looks shorter and wider than usual. Since his upper body is already huge and he has a low seat (so he’s always hunched over) it just exaggerates it.
I think that’s partly why he looks “sketchy” the videos that he makes, but not in Sinco videos :stuck_out_tongue:
The riding in this video is amazing, but you have to pay really close attention to appreciate everything because a lot of fast flip/spin tricks look the same.

agreed…but isn’t that bad to be hunched over all the time?

Huuuuuuge tricks.

Just wish it wasted ruined by the song

Mute the music and listen to something else instead.

KRISZ IS A M.O.N.S.T.E.R
No way ^^

Ahhh like magic! It worked!