Hungarian Underground II

Very nice riding, but the music was horrible. It was great to see him ride street @ EUC. Sinco’s vid will be awesome :D.

Was the trick towards the end a revdoubleflip or a latetriple?

I think it’s a revdub, because his wheel starts rotating right from the takeoff.

+1 i thought exactly the same josef.

At EUC he did 900’s sooo easy and they looked better than Adrian’s or anyone elses.
So i think you guys can’t say his style is shit and so on when you haven’t seen Kris riding in real. He’s the man.

I can also tell you Eli that it was a rev-doubleflip, one rev to doubleflip, he did one the first try at euc aswell…

Okay thanks, that’s what I thought it was originally. Looks awesome.

mad steez

Can’t help loving the music. It was awful.

Ive seen him live when i first started unicycling in budapest and he IS MUCH BETTER WATCHING HIM IN FRONT OF YOU THAN ON A SCREEN

krisz is my hero !!he is soo consistant and nearly ever trick he does is superclean :roll_eyes: i don´t get why a few people don´t like his style, i think they are just jealouse… and if you see him riding in real live you will just like him and you will start thinking of stopping unicycling because he is so good xD

I agree that people are just jealous haha yeah he’s my hero to!!! :smiley: he’s insane!!!

It depends but sometimes I love Krisz’s style, some other time I really dislike it and I’m not jealous. I’d like to see him in real life, just give me the money for the plane ticket to the next european convention/competition.

+!

yeah like when you think about how good he is then you kinda want to quit or change styles hahhaahahaha cause you can’t compare lol well a least without practice

well i dont know about anyone else, but im certainly not jealous of his chicken arms. plus its not the style i like to watch or ride. but never the less, he is insanely good and probably the best tech street rider in the world!

That’s one jacked chicken.

hahahahahh yeah

lol

ok maybe i am jealous of his chicken arms :roll_eyes: haha

lol :smiley: I think we all are!

I don´t know what makes him look clean in real life… And I was not jelous either.