How solid is the k1 XTP (frame/wheel set/hub/cranks)

And I prefer the mony eagle claw over all those tires

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65995&highlight=Try-All

Same here.

Monty’s are the best.

-Isaac

All from flatland. Not trials.

Its a good guideline, but preferences plays more of a roll than that.

Bikling, you dont need to be a top rider hitting 50 " ups, large drops and gaps to justify a XTP. Going by that thought is stupid. If you want it, get it, even if youre only hoping up curbs. Skill levels has nothing to do with what you want to ride on.

Post pictures once you get it. :slight_smile:

where are you seeing this “sale”?
edit: never mind. found it. that is really weird… maybe koxx has all new models coming out?

http://www.k-124house.com/Unicycles/unicycles/all

On the koxx-one homepage.

Maybey Koxx-one is closing down? :wink:

ehh. who cares. you guys all know what i meant:)

Whichever has the better rider on.

There’s mention of an XTP with a crack in here: So Whatever happened to: XTP #17 & 'world no.2's' KH20?

Nah just get the KH. It’s built better, and a KH frame is lighter than an XTP one anyway. Plus the KH is a good all rounder for freestyle and flat too. Koxx stuff is just way overpriced. And yes, please post pics of whatever you get.:slight_smile:

sorry for the thread jack but theres no reason to start a new thread.ok so im wondering what is best i am a trials/street rider.

*option 1, 08 kh with nimbus hub and carbon fibre seat base.

*option 2,koxx1 allien backflip.thanks in advance.:slight_smile:

oh and if any aussies are reading this where can i get a kh fusion street saddle cover??

I got an XTP and its way better for pure trial then the KH 04,05,07 and 08
Frame is a real work of art, might be a little heavy but the crown saves your knees. Light cranks are realy nice and strong to. Never heard of more then 2 K1 hub problems, the KH hub on the other hand is a real problem. I had 3 of them wich 2 had realy bend flanges (havn’t even grinded with those then)
If your going for pure trial and some street, then get a XTP.
If you want to do trial and flat, then get a KH.

I’m just putting this out there…
My friend had like 3 spokes broken the day he got his KH 08 and the rim bent by the end of the month… And that’s just from learning treyflips :astonished:

Maybe he forgot to retighten it.
I had the same issue with all my uni’s, you need to retighten the spokes after some riding when the uni is new.

Spokes? Not nipples?

There are some issues with with the 08 KH nipples.

-Isaac

Well, he bent the spokes and broke the nipples.

edit: this isn’t to the point where it is unrideable, it is actually hardly noticeable.

well, its decided. K1.

gonna buy it tonight probably.

thanks guys.:slight_smile:

Post pics once you get it :smiley:

similimarco haha i like that :smiley:

Maybe its the “difference” between trial and street… streetriders land sideways more often i guess… and with no maintenance it will bend.
And most young riders (no offence) give a shit about their uni. They dont care if something is making a noise, they just keep riding.